Paras' Current Girlfriend: "Sidharth is very special for me"

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/bigg-boss-13-paras-chhabra-s-girlfriend-akanksha-puri-paras-is-venting-out-his-grudge-against-sidharth-shukla-because-sidharth-and-i-were-linked-up/5dc6e71e87fb571eff7e3a23

Bigg Boss 13, Paras Chhabra's Girlfriend Akanksha Puri: 'Paras Is Venting Out His Grudge Against Sidharth Shukla Because Sidharth And I Were Linked Up'

Paras Chhabra's girlfriend Akanksha Puri tells you why presumably Paras is lashing out at Sidharth Shukla in Bigg Boss 13

Bigg Boss 13, Paras Chhabra's Girlfriend Akanksha Puri: 'Paras Is Venting Out His Grudge Against Sidharth Shukla Because Sidharth And I Were Linked Up'

The Thursday episode of Bigg Boss 13 has set tongues wagging that Paras' girlfriend Akanksha Puri was indeed dating Sidharth Shukla at one point of time. This has stemmed from the Paras- Sidharth pow-wow. Paras told Sidharth, "I don't understand what yo upto man," Sidharth responded, "I am sure you don't 'under' 'stand'." (Pause and Note: The word 'understand' was separated into two, there was a distinct pause. Unarguably, there was a double meaning connotation used). Paras shot back,"Aha, achcha, tabhi toh tumhari wali mere paas hai."

Note the last line. Naturally, the time was right to call Akanksha and ask her kya ho raha hai.

Akanksha

One question led to another and here are the excerpts from the conversation:

We request you to clear the air whether you were ever dating Sidharth Shukla. You know what Paras told Sidharth in the Thursday episode...

I think Paras was referring to Shehnaaz Gill. She has moved over from Sidharth's team to his.  

Really?

When Paras gets hyper, he just wants to win and kuch bhi bol jaata hai. I know him since 3 years now.

Akanksha

Still...

See, Sidharth and I are still in touch, he's there for me. We don't meet now. If and when we meet, we have a good time. But we never took it to the dating level. Sidharth was special and will remain special for me.  

Did Sidharth ever tell you he's getting attracted to you?

No, we never had that kind of equation. But good you called me, I am also getting calls and messages from my close friends that what's going on. Mere driver ka bhi kuch mention hua tha ek episode mein.

Buzz is, your driver was earlier working with Sidharth and the car you have, has been gifted by Sidharth...

Car? Gift? My Dad hasn't gifted me a car, yet. Please meet Sidharth when he's out and ask him too. Bahut mehenat se maine ek gaadi li hai.

Sidharth

Has Paras ever questioned you about Sidharth?

He hasn't questioned per se. But obviously, boyfriend ko ek possessiveness aa jaati hai when it comes to friends and even colleagues. Paras is a very possessive boyfriend, no doubt. But that's love; possessiveness inculcates when you're in a relationship.

So if you happen to bump into Sidharth alone somewhere, Paras doesn't like it?

Yeah, unless it's with common friends. Now, Paras and Sidharth are not friends, so there's no question of common friends existing between us.

How often have you met Sidharth after being in a relationship with Paras? 

Just once, publicly. But we have been in touch, on and off.

Paras

Buzz also is, you and Sidharth got involved on the rebound. Sidharth had broken off with Rashami Desai and you had broken off with Paras...

Nope, that's not true. There was a phase when Paras and I had separated; he went to Pavitra Punia- but I remained single. 

I was in touch with Sidharth during those days, but as I told you earlier, we never took it to the dating level. Maybe people saw me with him at public places and started speculating.

You must be hurt with Paras during those days. Did you confide with Sidharth what had gone wrong in your relationship with Paras? Friends share these things with each other...

Sidharth doesn't like to talk such things. He is a very private person. Even when he had relationships, he never shared anything about them with me. 

Frankly, my friends had made a rule that they won't talk to me about my break-up with Paras as that would only upset me. 

See the show to realise how private Sidharth is. Take the case of Shefali who admitted to your story of their relationship, but has Sidharth said anything? (pauses)

Paras

Go on...

So as I said, I feel Paras was referring to Shehnaz with that statement you asked me about. 

Lekin shayyad ho bhi sakta hai (that he referred to me). I won't deny that Paras holds a personal grudge against Sidharth aur woh nikal raha hai. Like you have heard link-up rumours about Sidharth and I, he also has heard them. Paras is not fond of Sidharth.

You know when he was leaving for Bigg Boss 13, I told him that either you and Sidharth will become best friends or things will worsen between you two.

Aur ab dosti hona to kahin se bhi nahin dikh raha.

Why don't Paras and you sit down and clear the air about Sidharth?

We have, but we can't go on and on. It's not that we don't trust each other. 

akanksha

Why did Paras and you part ways?

Because I was a very private person. He wanted to know almost everything and I used to keep certain things to myself. He likes a transparent relationship. He also wanted me to be very open about our relationship. It was he who said that we should take a break.

Has the relationship bettered after the split?

Yes, we have started understanding each other better.

Does Paras constantly want to know where you are, what you're doing... 

Yes he's the same, but which BF does not want to know?

Sidharth

Continue...

He told me one more thing before leaving for Bigg Boss 13: 'This is my fu**ing script. I will play it the way I want'. 

He is playing a game. He had told me that he will make the easiest angle when he sees one. Like, Shehnaaz was the easiest angle. She came across as desperate.

Desperate?

Yeah, she was all over him from Day 1.

Pavitra

You know, Paras had even told me 'Main tumhare baare mein bhi kuch bhi bol sakta hoon'. It's okay. Shehnaaz is also playing a game. And hasn't it worked in Paras' favour? I don't think besides Sidharth, he has much competition.

Still, are you at peace with yourself when you put your head on the pillow? Doesn't Shehnaaz's closeness to Paras haunt you?

I had told Paras before he went, 'Aisa kuch hoga toh yaad rakhna, you're in front of 150 cameras but there's no camera on me' (laughs). 

I am at peace with myself. Paras knows where to draw the line. Besides, we both have chosen an actor as our partner. So physical intimacy at times is the demand of the role you're playing, it's not coming with emotion.

Paras

He has temper issues...

Yes, and I am missing those. Chillum chilli karta hai but he cools down in 5 minutes.

We hear, he underwent counselling...

He has anger management issues but I have no idea if he ever went for counselling. His mother has also helped me to understand him better; we ignore him when he gets infuriated. 

Why did Pavitra and Paras split?

Pavitra was just on the rebound. They both were very clear with each other that hum ek doosre ke saath chill maar rahe hain. If you are serious about anybody, would you start posting pictures in 3 days of knowing him/her? They did just that. 

Paras

How did Paras and you get together again?

Well, after Pavitra, he just called me once day. He apologised and I understood that he wanted to get back. Honestly, I took some time. We sat down and understood what we both want from this relationship. I changed myself and stopped being non-transparent.

Are you guys living-in?

Nope. I don't believe in live-in concept.

I’m starting to think this entire house had a board meeting before coming in to decide what to do and how to behave with each other 🤣

Frankly though I don’t find Paras/Shukla/asim rivalry genuine, they don’t really seem to fight with thaaaat much anger barring once when Asim lost it. Kahin yeh sab preplanned na ho. Even Asim and Paras hang out no matter what their fights are.

This WKV When paras said asim thinks I’m behind everything it didn’t even seem that Asim was that offended he laughed it off but when Arhan said something he went mental.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 4 years ago

kal jo tera hai wo mera hai, kal jo mera hai wo tera

🤣. I haven't laughed so much reading an interview.  Kyaa hai ye🤣. Love Pentagon ban gaya hai ye. 

After Devoleena's mother, now Paras's GF also praising Shukla.. matlab everyone loves & admires Shukla.  He's indeed a gem of a person. 

Bhai bande main kuch to baat hai hi hai! Har kisi ke liye special hai yeh! 

Originally posted by BoogerDevi

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/bigg-boss-13-paras-chhabra-s-girlfriend-akanksha-puri-paras-is-venting-out-his-grudge-against-sidharth-shukla-because-sidharth-and-i-were-linked-up/5dc6e71e87fb571eff7e3a23

Paras Chhabra's girlfriend Akanksha Puri tells you why presumably Paras is lashing out at Sidharth Shukla in Bigg Boss 13

The Thursday episode of Bigg Boss 13 has set tongues wagging that Paras' girlfriend Akanksha Puri was indeed dating Sidharth Shukla at one point of time. This has stemmed from the Paras- Sidharth pow-wow. Paras told Sidharth, "I don't understand what yo upto man," Sidharth responded, "I am sure you don't 'under' 'stand'." (Pause and Note: The word 'understand' was separated into two, there was a distinct pause. Unarguably, there was a double meaning connotation used). Paras shot back,"Aha, achcha, tabhi toh tumhari wali mere paas hai."

Note the last line. Naturally, the time was right to call Akanksha and ask her kya ho raha hai.

Akanksha

One question led to another and here are the excerpts from the conversation:

We request you to clear the air whether you were ever dating Sidharth Shukla. You know what Paras told Sidharth in the Thursday episode...

I think Paras was referring to Shehnaaz Gill. She has moved over from Sidharth's team to his.  

Really?

When Paras gets hyper, he just wants to win and kuch bhi bol jaata hai. I know him since 3 years now.

Akanksha

Still...

See, Sidharth and I are still in touch, he's there for me. We don't meet now. If and when we meet, we have a good time. But we never took it to the dating level. Sidharth was special and will remain special for me.  

Did Sidharth ever tell you he's getting attracted to you?

No, we never had that kind of equation. But good you called me, I am also getting calls and messages from my close friends that what's going on. Mere driver ka bhi kuch mention hua tha ek episode mein.

Buzz is, your driver was earlier working with Sidharth and the car you have, has been gifted by Sidharth...

Car? Gift? My Dad hasn't gifted me a car, yet. Please meet Sidharth when he's out and ask him too. Bahut mehenat se maine ek gaadi li hai.

Sidharth

Has Paras ever questioned you about Sidharth?

He hasn't questioned per se. But obviously, boyfriend ko ek possessiveness aa jaati hai when it comes to friends and even colleagues. Paras is a very possessive boyfriend, no doubt. But that's love; possessiveness inculcates when you're in a relationship.

So if you happen to bump into Sidharth alone somewhere, Paras doesn't like it?

Yeah, unless it's with common friends. Now, Paras and Sidharth are not friends, so there's no question of common friends existing between us.

How often have you met Sidharth after being in a relationship with Paras? 

Just once, publicly. But we have been in touch, on and off.

Paras

Buzz also is, you and Sidharth got involved on the rebound. Sidharth had broken off with Rashami Desai and you had broken off with Paras...

Nope, that's not true. There was a phase when Paras and I had separated; he went to Pavitra Punia- but I remained single. 

I was in touch with Sidharth during those days, but as I told you earlier, we never took it to the dating level. Maybe people saw me with him at public places and started speculating.

You must be hurt with Paras during those days. Did you confide with Sidharth what had gone wrong in your relationship with Paras? Friends share these things with each other...

Sidharth doesn't like to talk such things. He is a very private person. Even when he had relationships, he never shared anything about them with me. 

Frankly, my friends had made a rule that they won't talk to me about my break-up with Paras as that would only upset me. 

See the show to realise how private Sidharth is. Take the case of Shefali who admitted to your story of their relationship, but has Sidharth said anything? (pauses)

Paras

Go on...

So as I said, I feel Paras was referring to Shehnaz with that statement you asked me about. 

Lekin shayyad ho bhi sakta hai (that he referred to me). I won't deny that Paras holds a personal grudge against Sidharth aur woh nikal raha hai. Like you have heard link-up rumours about Sidharth and I, he also has heard them. Paras is not fond of Sidharth.

You know when he was leaving for Bigg Boss 13, I told him that either you and Sidharth will become best friends or things will worsen between you two.

Aur ab dosti hona to kahin se bhi nahin dikh raha.

Why don't Paras and you sit down and clear the air about Sidharth?

We have, but we can't go on and on. It's not that we don't trust each other. 

akanksha

Why did Paras and you part ways?

Because I was a very private person. He wanted to know almost everything and I used to keep certain things to myself. He likes a transparent relationship. He also wanted me to be very open about our relationship. It was he who said that we should take a break.

Has the relationship bettered after the split?

Yes, we have started understanding each other better.

Does Paras constantly want to know where you are, what you're doing... 

Yes he's the same, but which BF does not want to know?

Sidharth

Continue...

He told me one more thing before leaving for Bigg Boss 13: 'This is my fu**ing script. I will play it the way I want'. 

He is playing a game. He had told me that he will make the easiest angle when he sees one. Like, Shehnaaz was the easiest angle. She came across as desperate.

Desperate?

Yeah, she was all over him from Day 1.

Pavitra

You know, Paras had even told me 'Main tumhare baare mein bhi kuch bhi bol sakta hoon'. It's okay. Shehnaaz is also playing a game. And hasn't it worked in Paras' favour? I don't think besides Sidharth, he has much competition.

Still, are you at peace with yourself when you put your head on the pillow? Doesn't Shehnaaz's closeness to Paras haunt you?

I had told Paras before he went, 'Aisa kuch hoga toh yaad rakhna, you're in front of 150 cameras but there's no camera on me' (laughs). 

I am at peace with myself. Paras knows where to draw the line. Besides, we both have chosen an actor as our partner. So physical intimacy at times is the demand of the role you're playing, it's not coming with emotion.

Paras

He has temper issues...

Yes, and I am missing those. Chillum chilli karta hai but he cools down in 5 minutes.

We hear, he underwent counselling...

He has anger management issues but I have no idea if he ever went for counselling. His mother has also helped me to understand him better; we ignore him when he gets infuriated. 

Why did Pavitra and Paras split?

Pavitra was just on the rebound. They both were very clear with each other that hum ek doosre ke saath chill maar rahe hain. If you are serious about anybody, would you start posting pictures in 3 days of knowing him/her? They did just that. 

Paras

How did Paras and you get together again?

Well, after Pavitra, he just called me once day. He apologised and I understood that he wanted to get back. Honestly, I took some time. We sat down and understood what we both want from this relationship. I changed myself and stopped being non-transparent.

Are you guys living-in?

Nope. I don't believe in live-in concept.

Originally posted by intruderfast

🤣. I haven't laughed so much reading an interview.  Kyaa hai ye🤣. Love Pentagon ban gaya hai ye. 

Very true we are going mad defending and these people are cross loving each other, matlab hats off, we are the morons still we also need entertainment for next two months 😉

Wo San toh thik hai

But yeh itne details mein paras ki love kisko itna interest tha Jo itna lamba chouda article chapa🤓

I skipped the whole article bcz I don't know who dis girl is......such a long article dissecting her love life.😴

Sid is psycho ,abuser ,girl beater blabla yet someone else ka gf praises him and debo ka mom apologises to him ..yeh bhi pr hai ? 😆

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Wo San toh thik hai

But yeh itne details mein paras ki love kisko itna interest tha Jo itna lamba chouda article chapa🤓

I skipped the whole article bcz I don't know who dis girl is......such a long article dissecting her love life.😴

Read it read it, very hilarious 😆