Devoleena Bhattacharjee’s mother apologises to Sidharth Shukla

Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/bigg-boss-13-devoleena-bhattacharjee-s-mother-apologises-sidharth-shukla-her-behalf-here-s-why-485194?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee’s mother apologises to Sidharth Shukla on her behalf; Here’s Why

As Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Sidharth Shukla’s fight are getting intense on Bigg Boss 13, the actress’ mother spoke about their tiff and apologised to the Dil Se Dil Tak actor. Here’s what she said.

Bigg Boss 13 has become synonymous with fights, dramas, nasty arguments and even contentious statements. The housemates are often seen crossing all the limits and stooping down to new levels by using mean words for each other. But it looks like their respective families are not happy with their mean behaviour and want them to be careful with their actions on the popular reality show. In fact, Devoleena Bhattacharjee’s mother Anima even went on to apologise to Sidharth Shukla on behalf of her daughter.

This happened after television’s favourite bahu got into an ugly argument with Sidharth who happens to be her arch-rival in the show. While an argument between the two isn’t a new thing between Sidharth and Devoleena, the actress made the heads turn after she called the Dil Se Dil Tak actor a ‘psycho’ in a fit of anger. Speaking about the tiff, Devoleena’s mother said that it wasn’t right of her to use such a word on national television.

“Devoleena was wrong to call Sidharth a ‘psycho’. We shouldn’t use such words on TV. It wasn’t right of her. I am sorry on her behalf,” she told Times of India.

Furthermore, Anima also stated that her daughter needs to be careful about picking up her friends in the Bigg Boss house. In fact, she also fears that Devoleena’s dear friend in the house Rashami Desai might backstab her later in the game.

Devoleena’s mother is also hopeful that the Saath Nibhaana Saathiya star finds the love of her life on the show. In fact, she has also given her a go-ahead if she finds a suitable man. “Devoleena didn’t go inside the house to find love. But I wanted that. I also told Bigg Boss to see if she finds love in the house. I told her that if she likes someone, she can go ahead. I am ready to accept if the guy is good. I gave her the permission also,” her mother added.

Devo's mother calling Rashmi backstabber as well 🤣

All the parents of contestants are also Shukla's PR

Originally posted by BoogerDevi

Devo's mother calling Rashmi backstabber as well 🤣

"Might" is there I think🤨

wow. bachhe log ghar pe khel rahe hai toh parents bahar. jahan wajan wahan bhajan, kya masterplan hai sabke?👏

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

All the parents of contestants are also Shukla's PR

🤣

For the finale task also she said that devo should have given the delivery to asim and not paras

Sensible mother hahaah! But i just saw the Shukla Arhaan present snatching task yesterday, how quick was Shukla, what alertness and speed he's touching 40 and has the reflexes of a 20 yr old 

If people are praising Shukla toh yeh definetly PR hai 🤣 bake celebs get  praise toh Fans ka love 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

It’s her daughter who has bitched about Rashmi, lagta hai yeh team switch karegi 😆