An Episodic Review of 45th Episode of Vidya (8th November)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 45th episode(8th November) of Vidya. sorry for the delay :(

•The Episode starts with Vidya praying to durga ma to save her, A flower falls in the kumkum there. understanding that, she thanks lord and threw that kumkum on goons eyes and escapes from there. 

Durga ma saved the situation and vidya is emerging stronger.

• Vivek Reaches vidya home, outside people were there getting in,he asks what, they said they heard dharma shouting for help. All go inside, vivek breaks the door and they save all three. Dharma aks vivek to save vidya and that goons are behind her and he reveals its ranjana who is behind all this. vivek shocked.

• Vidya reaches hospital and shocked to see all fell asleep. she goes into munni room, ranjana was about to stab munni with knife, vidya holds her hand, and scolds her for doing so. Ranjana threatens her and tries to stab munni.. vidya slaps her hard that she fell on floor.

Those Angry glares,that intensity,that Slap,all was🔥🔥.Its been a while seeing her like that and the beauty is,all was in accordance with nature of Vidya.She is angered,disgusted,trying to stop evil with force,but all in vidya style. That firmness and determination showed👏. Entire scene and portrayal👌💥Loved that portrayal of #Meera 👏

• And Vidya asks her how could she do this. Ranjana tells for her brother sake. Vidya asks her for which brother you did all this, who doesnt respect women and who is bad ..vidya asks for him you attacked your mom. Ranjana, tells her mom has forgotten but without him they wouldnt be living the life they had and she need to save him. she narrates how she followed kalindi, came to know what her bhai wanted from kalindi and when kalindi couldnt do it, she did it with her men.

Ranjana tells vidya that both you and munni will die and vivek will get only your bodies. saying this she pushes vidya and tries to stab, and she was hit by a plate such that knife fslls down. it was vivek ..he arrived there. vidya was releived seeing him. Ranjana was arrested. vidya looks at vivek, have a smile. they look on.

That relived smile from her❤ that denote , you knew the situation is safe and in control on seeing your  supportive friend/Man there.

• Jagat comes to nanku and they have a talk.Vivek and vidya arrives at Nanku home, seeing Ranjana handcuffed, Nanku was like who did this,remove it. Kalindi comes there.Vivek reveals to him that its ranjana who did all this to save you. everyone gathered is shocked. vivek says that she did many crimes including trying to attack vidya and her family to save you . ranjana tells she did all to save nanku.

• Nanku comes near Ranjana and says, i wanted to keep you all away from my doings but you did this for me. I am impressed, normally bro promises to protect sister on Rakshabandan , but you  protected me and now its my duty to protect you. And he says,  he will get her out with respect and vidya-vivek will just look on.

• Vidya asks nanku, instead of scolding her for her wrong doing, you praise her, nanku tells as a sister, she saved me,its good. Kalindi comes and tells, she is going on wrong path and what were you saying. Nanku asks her to shut up and step back. he tells ranjana that she will be saved by him And he tells to jagat that he cannot believe his sister did this, after she comes out, they both will rule devgarh.

• Ranjana tells she doesnt want anything of that sort, she just want her bro safe..and that the fear about you is always there in Devgarh. 

• Vivek smiles sarcastically. And says  its wrong of him to think that bringing her might make nanku realise his mistake. He says after all, Ravan's sister will be shrupanakha . He tells nanku to see at court,free her there. And asks police to take ranjhana from there. 

Vidya-vivek and all leave, nanku looks in anger.

Expected reactions from all. seeing vidya-vivek together and their team effort , happy but will they succeed , have to see.

•  Vidya's home,  Dharma was worried on happenings, Bablu and his mom was eating. Dharma taunts them  how can they gulp  food at this time too. Bablu asks him not to worry. they hear a car sound. Avtaar arrives there. They are relieved to see him.Avtaar comes in and ask them what’s happening and that he just got to know all, Is everything fine and asks for vidya.  Vidya and Vivek come home at that time. he greets them and tells that thank god, now all fine. Vivek says just ranjana is arrested, the attacker isnt got yet, until we catch the culprit ,the attacker, we cant be at peace. they all look on agreeing.

We are very much relieved to see Avtaar singh too🤩❤.. I hope he is always shown positive and no twist is there.

who could be this attacker, a normal goon? or someone🤔 

Precap :

Vivek asks inspector to file the FIR and says ranjhana should be punished. Next day morning he was shocked to see ranjhana and nanku having coffee sitting on seat outside near inspector table. he was like who left her out from lockup . Nanku and Ranjhana  smile.

P.S. Will soon post the episode caps on this thread.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago