||Beyhadh 2 Introduction Thread|| - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Leenaaa

Don't worry, Sherya. I don't consider mods scary as they thinksmiley36smiley9Have contacted with other Mods before and they are pretty good! :P

Ah good. Finally someone who isn't scared of mods or says "oh you aren't as scary as you seem". 😆

Originally posted by Minionite

Ah good. Finally someone who isn't scared of mods or says "oh you aren't as scary as you seem". 😆

Even I feel like you aren't scary. It's just a misconception which we sometimes have because you people are authoritative people who need to keep the forum environment as per IF rules.

Originally posted by xsumi

Hey Leena x aww thats nice to know. i'm literally binge watching punar vivah 😆 come home from work, have dinner and then watching punar vivah for a good 3 hours lol

I lovvedddd PV! <3 Which was your fav track?😳

I lovvedddd PV! <3 Which was your fav track?😳

Oh this is hard Lool. I really liked the Mumbai track and also when yash got Aarti back after she left the house and they had those cute romantic moment. Wbu? What’s ur fav track 

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson

Even I feel like you aren't scary. It's just a misconception which we sometimes have because you people are authoritative people who need to keep the forum environment as per IF rules.

That's really true! Members will have this misconceptions until they ever contact/engage with the mods. They are just like any normal member. Even AT members r somewhat have this misconception with me and think am scary!😆

Originally posted by xsumi

Oh this is hard Lool. I really liked the Mumbai track and also when yash got Aarti back after she left the house and they had those cute romantic moment. Wbu? What’s ur fav track 

My fav when ArYa and the kids had to live in the guest room/apartment room( you know y lol) and trying their best to be optimistic in tough times and the pregnancy track was cute😳

This is seriously the first show that didn't disappoint me from the first episode till it's last (minus the PV Season2) Tracks were never dragy at all.

My fav when ArYa and the kids had to live in the guest room/apartment room( you know y lol) and trying their best to be optimistic in tough times and the pregnancy track was cute😳

This is seriously the first show that didn't disappoint me from the first episode till it's last (minus the PV Season2) Tracks were never dragy at all.

Refrain from discussing other shows ....it's a common rule in every forum

And use CC for chatting

Originally posted by Grey-licious

Refrain from discussing other shows ....it's a common rule in every forum

And use CC for chatting

Oppos so sorry! I was just trying to interact with the members🙈🙈didn't realize was crossing the limit. *holding ears* 

Don't worry, Kritz! am aware of the rules🤗

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

Name:Sharmin

Why I am watching beyhadh 2....🤔🤔

Because...one and only for Maya❤❤😍...and Jennifer Winget❤😍❤...just love maya.....

Been waiting for beyhadh 2 since 2017..just hope to see 

(Been a huge fan of beyhadh 🥰..)

Previous forum: Beyhadh ..

About me: Fan of strong female centric movies,tv shows,novels ...

And a huge fan of Daenerys Targaryen and Maya Mehrotra 😍 

And I am a Medical Student 😊

Edited by ArYa-JenWin20 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ArYa-JenWin20

Name:Sharmin

Why I am watching beyhadh 2....🤔🤔

Because...one and only for Maya❤❤😍...and Jennifer Winget❤😍❤...just love maya.....

Been waiting for beyhadh 2 since 2017..just hope to see 

(Been a huge fan of beyhadh 🥰..)

Previous forum: Beyhadh ..

About me: Fan of strong female centric movies,tv shows,novels ...

And a huge fan of Daenerys Targaryen and Maya Mehrotra 😍 

And I am a Medical Student 😊

Hi Sharmin!Me too from Bangladesh.I live in Bogura.where do you live in Bangladesh?