Azaan's sister Saba and fire truth- "WHITEWASH" word on trend (edited)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

*Updated*

Justl likeAzaan sister Saba has completely disappeared from this serial after showing her arrogance towards Shayra, similarly fire truth will also completely disappear. Isn't it true? (Anger)...

On Indiaforum, the word WHITEWASHED is being used by other members very often to describe the whitewashing of Noor's character. I would use WHITEWASH for fire truth and Saba.

Where is Saba? Saba is a good person who made unintentional mistake and she should return back to the serial to apologize to Shayra. Writer can show a small story on this and then send her abroad for studies, if they don't want her in this serial anymore. Chatacter Saba is WHITEWASHED all of sudden.

Writer will never be able to WHITEWASH fire ablaze because viewers will never be able to forget the consequences it had on story and trp. Fire ablaze had huge impact on Shazaan which lead to polygamy. It has effected Shazaan fans badly. And they would never like if something is not done to resolve it. It is writer's responsibility to bakance Shazaan fans and Noor fans.

Writers are trying to WHITEWASH many more villain character who tried to create trouble for the story. WHITEWASHING will never serve the purpose.

It's time to balance all the character. It's time for villain living in begum mahal to lose against goodness. Time for truth to be out. That's the only way to get back trp.

Edited by jan.anima - 4 years ago

Saba was not as whitewashed as Noor or Khalid...

The last I recall of Saba was during the elaan-e-nikaah of the second marriage.  I think she might have berated N for ruining ShaZaan's marriage but I can not be certain... Saba was not so arrogant towards Shayra but did blame her for N trying to commit suicide and the fire which killed Yasmeen Khala.  She apologised to Azaan for that behaviour when Shayra was in hospital after the accident.  The writers could easily explain her absence with one line of dialogue; giving the excuse of her studying away from home, RB explaining that she did not want her daughter to be affected by family drama.  It is odd how the character just disappeared without an explanation and how none of the characters mention her, not even her own mother.  Though I agree the writers could bring her back to conclude the role...

I also agree that the fire track should be concluded.  Khalid is positive now but he will be affected by N's closeness to Adil.  So it is possible that in his struggle the truth about the fire is revealed.  I just hope Azaan is shown to be fair and not simply direct all the blame on Khalid, without acknowledging N's share of the blame in hiding it... I do not want Azaan to make an enemy of Khalid either.  He should face justice for starting the fire but he never meant to kill anyone, he requires psychiatric help...

The low TRP is due to a disconnection with the characters and story.  Characters should face the consequences of their actions and the audience can not simple forget everything because the writers pretend it never happened... Azaan and N's friendship should have changed completely and there should be some maturity/self awareness from N.  Instead the writers have just moved on to the next track and the new entry... The writers do have a responsibility to be fair towards all the characters and considering the state of the TRP, they would be wise to correct what fans have criticised legitimately...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

By whitewashed she meant totally removed from the show