Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

πŸ˜›

Today Is The Day smiley40Completed 3yrs of NeelaaNagsmiley42 Entry in Naagin2

Who is Ishaan β€οΈπŸ€—in a Supernatural Form not a fan before KM❀️ but turned out crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› even fights /endless arguments done for himπŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Because 

Rudra❀️ character is awesome that most of the men should follow his nature Clap must Star atleast try to learn something from him is worth of their life Tongue 

commitment to his promise πŸ‘πŸΌ

using logic n intelligence at right timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

patience while dealing. 

concentration on work πŸ˜Ž

mainly respecting other feelings ❀️and we seen this aspect majorly with Shivu Embarrassed

in  Alia engagement track while she expressing her anger n feelings after he proved as fake Cry rudra himself step in to ask sorry n faced Alia wrath Confused 

before that he faced Shivu wrath too LOL .

he deal all this nonsense with lot of patience Embarrassed ..

and he never claimed his deeds like some one LOL Because  he feels all his deeds are his responsibility no need to claim n prove his worth Star .it depends on others mental maturity to understand him Clap ..

the right ful anger on negligence without having any bad Intentions Clap ..

Do or Die nature.. no worry about saving his life... πŸ˜­

only worrying of Shivu watver his anger n other things. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see he guessed from voice in phone itself Shivu is not OK.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

frustration on really frustrated things Wink 

Rudra /KM reached new heights with his solo role Clap ..season 2 is always rememberable with Rudra/ KM Embarrassed

as a Story of him --- He is Ichhadari nag who lost his 1st wife (Naagin) by the Human fellow drunk and driving - Rudra decided to revenge on him and he is Nag! -but that killing his wife happend by accident so he went to police station to punish the culprit as Human follows - but the fellow family saved him not to arrest and all those family members are center villains of show.. 

So Rudra want to revenge on all of them -Yet he never harmed any one who don't relate directly to accident -he followed the main culprit to kill and there Naagin heroine taken revenge on same fellow for her mission badla. 

he seen her brutally killing him and Followed Her to know her details. She living in same house with villains by marriage to the ML Guy - that Guy is total jerk eww their love story.. 

Rudra - want to gather and help his naagin entered home as stranger to know why exactly she is here n killed tht fellow. 

No one recognized him only Shivangi (Naagin Heroine) that he is Nag voh bhi neela rang Heart - both confront and Know their back stories why thy taking revenge and joined hands.. βœŠπŸ‘

Related image

Both Strongly plans n traps Villains -My God Tht Duo is Super Fire Jodi -Without intimacy with only Revenge plans -KM is Dashing and Super smart 😊😊. He calculates Every time Risk factors and effectively saves His partner. 😍😍

Always Dare to give life but not allow shivi to take that danger step. and never ever claims Wat he Done /risked her /not a word he Say to her to favour him - The understanding is Super between them.. 

(Yaadgar Neela Nagsmiley42smiley27unki jodi mein hua Shivangismiley27smiley14DRASHIVsmiley42smiley20)

Image result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

he looks so happy when ever tht naagin confident on herself and irk if she mention any of tht jerk hubby name. lol 

She Revived his Life by taking her life in danger - in temple Rudra -Given- committed to her that his life belongs to her only -That Pure LOVE Stare is Magic that made me super crazy on him. 

that look given me confidence that no matter Wat further story goes this Guy Always Positive and Loyal Lover and it proven time to time ..😍😍

smiley42KinMosmiley27 

After a bit long time watching Shivangi torn between her 1st love and her revenge and her constant wish to be happy n saccha pyar -made Rudra Torment /Fight himself hard that Why He irritate on her why Can't he like her actions why She bothers etc etc.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraRelated image

Finally he admits himself that he is in love with her and Can do /go any length to get her /win her Heart -πŸ’“But he never ever compromised in his CharacterπŸ’ͺ and self respect.πŸ’ͺ not a single move of bad intention. he want her herself choose him without any pressure. πŸ‘πŸ‘

His Heart Bleed when ever she in pain. he can't tolerate any of his action is responsible for it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Related image

But she always in Sachha pyar pathi jaap tolerates tht nasty character. πŸ˜‚

Rudra Smiles When Ever Shivi happy when ever She fight with courage He love it more the Strong Women always.πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for naagin 2 rudraImage result for naagin 2 rudra

Finally All villains -mainly tht jerk brainless hubby who the same way reacted like Kunal ML phase -Rudra behind shivi he is nag n culprit of the family so capture n kill him. 

Hubby😈 done preparations which made Shivi in risk as well. 😱

To ensure Shivi safety and identity from every Angles from every villains -Ru ❀determine to give his life and Made it possible to escape her enduring all the pain with the same Smile Wat we seen through  ishaan.. That Command, concentration ,divine, love all together😍😍😍

..He ensure All Villains Focus on him, fight with him. Killed Brutally one of them..πŸ‘πŸ‘ But no where done any harm to tht hubby fellow And Unrelated fellows of Revenge.. just scared him by Showing his Neela Heartankh. lol. .Walked Out From the Zone With Passion after his Shivi Successful escape.. ✊

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

captured by villain trap again inorder to kill/Find out the secret of how to kill Supernatural .. and that villain Avantika injures badly to know the other partner from him by taking away all his powers made him human ..

he endured that torture with  daring smile and Teased her πŸ˜†- this is not enough I know how my Half take ur life 😎..come on do whatever I Swear u don't get anything. Victory is mine only.. πŸ‘Œ

The Raged Villain Thrown him from building Top to earth but his Love is Sky heights Shivi captured him in naagin form - and About to save him but he refused... 

KM Heartis Fire performer 

Before last Breath -He confessed to his Naagin like How  he Freed Mauli.. πŸ’“πŸ’“

The BEST Love CONFESSION is Rudra only Heart -He is happy to witness her in his last breath with same smile -it tear me Every time... No words about it... 😭😭😭

He lessened her burden on him that he fallen in love unknown time but it is equal of Wat she had for tht pathi.. Pure insult it is -😍😍

Rudra LoVe never be Compared but he himself said.. 

Like  (Ishaan mentioning K globe πŸ˜‚flower path ideas to reconsider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

and Taken promise from her to fulfill her revenge no matter wat and u get ur love is Wat he Wish from god - and Don't try to save me shivi I'm done.. 😭😭

Later Shivi done final rituals to his body and finished Rest culprits - 😭😭

Rudra never shed a Single tear yet We can relate The Pain. 😭

He Super Smart -we relate by his Handling situations. πŸ’ͺ

Related image(Kitabe pada nahi ek nag ek naagin ko pakadneka yahi tarikha Hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

He Show physical pain only 😭when Holding garudkavach to save shivi n the next moment she revive himπŸ’ͺ That immense Happy smile of her With him only He show clear.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pure Love always in Eyes and actions 😍😍

(NM body guard + shivi Boyfriend smiley20smiley9)

Related image

No Where Not a Single Insult if any heated argument happen between them ..he is the 1st to say sorry.. 😚

Not a single Lie to her No matter Wat ever situation Wat ever consequence ..he ready to face but not a lie πŸ˜ƒ

Worshipping Love is Wat Always Rudra done through his actions.. πŸ‘πŸ‘through his prayers. or Love Worshipped by Him..πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ 

Related imageRelated image

vinnas thumbnail

Ru❀️Vm😎 on Kaun hai BB song

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1194496771084341249 πŸ˜›

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: vinnas

πŸ˜›

Today Is The Day smiley40Completed 3yrs of NeelaaNagsmiley42 Entry in Naagin2

Who is Ishaan β€οΈπŸ€—in a Supernatural Form not a fan before KM❀️ but turned out crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› even fights /endless arguments done for himπŸ˜› πŸ˜³

Because 

Rudra❀️ character is awesome that most of the men should follow his nature Clap must Star atleast try to learn something from him is worth of their life Tongue 

commitment to his promise πŸ‘πŸΌ

using logic n intelligence at right timeπŸ‘πŸΌ

patience while dealing. 

concentration on work πŸ˜Ž

mainly respecting other feelings ❀️and we seen this aspect majorly with Shivu Embarrassed

in  Alia engagement track while she expressing her anger n feelings after he proved as fake Cry rudra himself step in to ask sorry n faced Alia wrath Confused 

before that he faced Shivu wrath too LOL .

he deal all this nonsense with lot of patience Embarrassed ..

and he never claimed his deeds like some one LOL Because  he feels all his deeds are his responsibility no need to claim n prove his worth Star .it depends on others mental maturity to understand him Clap ..

the right ful anger on negligence without having any bad Intentions Clap ..

Do or Die nature.. no worry about saving his life... πŸ˜­

only worrying of Shivu watver his anger n other things. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see he guessed from voice in phone itself Shivu is not OK.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

frustration on really frustrated things Wink 

Rudra /KM reached new heights with his solo role Clap ..season 2 is always rememberable with Rudra/ KM Embarrassed

as a Story of him --- He is Ichhadari nag who lost his 1st wife (Naagin) by the Human fellow drunk and driving - Rudra decided to revenge on him and he is Nag! -but that killing his wife happend by accident so he went to police station to punish the culprit as Human follows - but the fellow family saved him not to arrest and all those family members are center villains of show.. 

So Rudra want to revenge on all of them -Yet he never harmed any one who don't relate directly to accident -he followed the main culprit to kill and there Naagin heroine taken revenge on same fellow for her mission badla. 

he seen her brutally killing him and Followed Her to know her details. She living in same house with villains by marriage to the ML Guy - that Guy is total jerk eww their love story.. 

Rudra - want to gather and help his naagin entered home as stranger to know why exactly she is here n killed tht fellow. 

No one recognized him only Shivangi (Naagin Heroine) that he is Nag voh bhi neela rang Heart - both confront and Know their back stories why thy taking revenge and joined hands.. βœŠπŸ‘

Related image

Both Strongly plans n traps Villains -My God Tht Duo is Super Fire Jodi -Without intimacy with only Revenge plans -KM is Dashing and Super smart 😊😊. He calculates Every time Risk factors and effectively saves His partner. 😍😍

Always Dare to give life but not allow shivi to take that danger step. and never ever claims Wat he Done /risked her /not a word he Say to her to favour him - The understanding is Super between them.. 

(Yaadgar Neela Nagsmiley42smiley27unki jodi mein hua Shivangismiley27smiley14DRASHIVsmiley42smiley20)

he looks so happy when ever tht naagin confident on herself and irk if she mention any of tht jerk hubby name. lol 

She Revived his Life by taking her life in danger - in temple Rudra -Given- committed to her that his life belongs to her only -That Pure LOVE Stare is Magic that made me super crazy on him. 

that look given me confidence that no matter Wat further story goes this Guy Always Positive and Loyal Lover and it proven time to time ..😍😍

smiley42KinMosmiley27 

After a bit long time watching Shivangi torn between her 1st love and her revenge and her constant wish to be happy n saccha pyar -made Rudra Torment /Fight himself hard that Why He irritate on her why Can't he like her actions why She bothers etc etc.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudraRelated image

Finally he admits himself that he is in love with her and Can do /go any length to get her /win her Heart -πŸ’“But he never ever compromised in his CharacterπŸ’ͺ and self respect.πŸ’ͺ not a single move of bad intention. he want her herself choose him without any pressure. πŸ‘πŸ‘

His Heart Bleed when ever she in pain. he can't tolerate any of his action is responsible for it. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Related image

But she always in Sachha pyar pathi jaap tolerates tht nasty character. πŸ˜‚

Rudra Smiles When Ever Shivi happy when ever She fight with courage He love it more the Strong Women always.πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for naagin 2 rudraImage result for naagin 2 rudra

Finally All villains -mainly tht jerk brainless hubby who the same way reacted like Kunal ML phase -Rudra behind shivi he is nag n culprit of the family so capture n kill him. 

Hubby😈 done preparations which made Shivi in risk as well. 😱

To ensure Shivi safety and identity from every Angles from every villains -Ru ❀determine to give his life and Made it possible to escape her enduring all the pain with the same Smile Wat we seen through  ishaan.. That Command, concentration ,divine, love all together😍😍😍

..He ensure All Villains Focus on him, fight with him. Killed Brutally one of them..πŸ‘πŸ‘ But no where done any harm to tht hubby fellow And Unrelated fellows of Revenge.. just scared him by Showing his Neela Heartankh. lol. .Walked Out From the Zone With Passion after his Shivi Successful escape.. ✊

Related imageImage result for naagin 2 rudra gifs

captured by villain trap again inorder to kill/Find out the secret of how to kill Supernatural .. and that villain Avantika injures badly to know the other partner from him by taking away all his powers made him human ..

he endured that torture with  daring smile and Teased her πŸ˜†- this is not enough I know how my Half take ur life 😎..come on do whatever I Swear u don't get anything. Victory is mine only.. πŸ‘Œ

The Raged Villain Thrown him from building Top to earth but his Love is Sky heights Shivi captured him in naagin form - and About to save him but he refused... 

KM Heartis Fire performer 

Before last Breath -He confessed to his Naagin like How  he Freed Mauli.. πŸ’“πŸ’“

The BEST Love CONFESSION is Rudra only Heart -He is happy to witness her in his last breath with same smile -it tear me Every time... No words about it... 😭😭😭

He lessened her burden on him that he fallen in love unknown time but it is equal of Wat she had for tht pathi.. Pure insult it is -😍😍

Rudra LoVe never be Compared but he himself said.. 

Like  (Ishaan mentioning K globe πŸ˜‚flower path ideas to reconsider πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

and Taken promise from her to fulfill her revenge no matter wat and u get ur love is Wat he Wish from god - and Don't try to save me shivi I'm done.. 😭😭

Later Shivi done final rituals to his body and finished Rest culprits - 😭😭

Rudra never shed a Single tear yet We can relate The Pain. 😭

He Super Smart -we relate by his Handling situations. πŸ’ͺ

Related image(Kitabe pada nahi ek nag ek naagin ko pakadneka yahi tarikha Hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)

He Show physical pain only 😭when Holding garudkavach to save shivi n the next moment she revive himπŸ’ͺ That immense Happy smile of her With him only He show clear.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pure Love always in Eyes and actions 😍😍

(NM body guard + shivi Boyfriend smiley20smiley9)

Related image

No Where Not a Single Insult if any heated argument happen between them ..he is the 1st to say sorry.. 😚

Not a single Lie to her No matter Wat ever situation Wat ever consequence ..he ready to face but not a lie πŸ˜ƒ

Worshipping Love is Wat Always Rudra done through his actions.. πŸ‘πŸ‘through his prayers. or Love Worshipped by Him..πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ 

Related imageRelated image

wow 3 years of rudra.i didn't watch naagin 2 but heard about rudra from you only.beautiful postπŸ‘

Silpa20 thumbnail

awesome

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

wow 3 years of rudra.i didn't watch naagin 2 but heard about rudra from you only.beautiful postπŸ‘

Thank uπŸ˜ƒ yup 3yrsπŸ₯³for NeelaNaag❀️😳 no Need to watch that show πŸ˜†without himπŸ˜‰ and I don't leave to share Wat is Ru❀️ who is Ishaan both Characters immensely loved by All πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ BEST Written πŸ‘Done Roles by KM❀️ 

Our Forum is  Crazy to Wish Ishaan ❀️Freedom πŸ˜› +Happiness 😳for Wat he Done 😍Going Through πŸ˜’

Image result for drashiv  rudra naagin 2 twitter gifs

That Forum is Crazy if Not Pair him To FL πŸ˜‰Don't make him Villain πŸ€’ He is BEST happend In that SeasonπŸ˜› 

Related imageRelated imageRelated image

vinnas thumbnail

Thank U πŸ€—

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats on the new AT.  Miss the Silsila forum. 

Silpa20 thumbnail

There are reports that namah going off air.revamp didn't work.so it is under scanner it seems.

Silpa20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

hi piou.i quoted because my like button does not work in this thread.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Hii PoiuπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ƒ