Today's episode 11 nov

Kuttinu thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ishani sid fight with goons..get tied up...some cute moments 🥰remembering the past...asha calls vardhaan...vardhan after destroying personal life of sid wants to ruin his professional life...plotting with asha...shashank wanted sud to assist him in the surgery of a VVIP n d vvip himself wanted to get him operated by sid...proud moment for shashank as a guru...ishani gets a letter regarding the same from sid...

Precap...some problem with dr sid during the surgery..he faints...shashank is super angry..sid at his feet..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

@TM

Why is Vardhan targetting Sid? 😕 

Does this mean Sid is Shashank's son and that's why he's targetted.. to get back at Shashank.. for killing his sister? 🤔

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was a good episode. Precap seems to be more interesting. I hope Ishani will help him out or she will take the blame for herself.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Finally cvs are showing medical issue. If cvs show medical conspiracy and how to deal with medical conspiracy then it is fine 

Today episode look  now it is really sanjavni serial

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuttinu

Ishani sid fight with goons..get tied up...some cute moments 🥰remembering the past...asha calls vardhaan...vardhan after destroying personal life of sid wants to ruin his professional life...plotting with asha...shashank wanted sud to assist him in the surgery of a VVIP n d vvip himself wanted to get him operated by sid...proud moment for shashank as a guru...ishani gets a letter regarding the same from sid...

Precap...some problem with dr sid during the surgery..he faints...shashank is super angry..sid at his feet..

Today’s episode was good, but the fight goon scene I felt was pathetic 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️sorry all that dr. Sid dr.Ishani was all pathetic! But there convocation while they were tied was good! Overall a good episode!

Precap.. seems like vardhan has done something as Sid in the or is getting tired and all.. let’s see tomorrow’s episode

mukherjeesulata thumbnail

Maybe Dr. Asha has mixed something in Dr. Sid's food as planned by Vardhan...

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think I enjoyed their conversation. Dr. Sid should just shut up and let go . His dialogs were pathetic. What does he even want ?? I wanted to slap him so hard. He wants Laddoos in both hands . 

I'm so very happy with how restrained Ishani was in her response . That's it . That's how I want to see her. 

Vardhan must've some reason for going out all vengeance against Sid. That's one character who wouldn't pick his nose without a reason. Maybe because he knows that Sid is Shashank's nephew and also he loves Sid very much as a disciple. He wants to break their team to take over Sanjivani. 

I think Ishani will suspect some thing and start investigating . It's possible that she'll find out about Asha's involvement in all these and Sid won't believe her at first. 

AbhaSharma11 thumbnail

Last part was good mainly as mb was focus n he knows acting  😉

Rest didnt watch 👍🏼

Edited by AbhaSharma11 - 4 years ago
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

I don't think I enjoyed their conversation. Dr. Sid should just shut up and let go . His dialogs were pathetic. What does he even want ?? I wanted to slap him so hard. He wants Laddoos in both hands . 

I'm so very happy with how restrained Ishani was in her response . That's it . That's how I want to see her. 

Vardhan must've some reason for going out all vengeance against Sid. That's one character who wouldn't pick his nose without a reason. Maybe because he knows that Sid is Shashank's nephew and also he loves Sid very much as a disciple. He wants to break their team to take over Sanjivani. 

I think Ishani will suspect some thing and start investigating . It's possible that she'll find out about Asha's involvement in all these and Sid won't believe her at first. 

Exactly..!! I don't get it.. What is the point of those conversations? They are in that situation because of his stupid decision..! And where is Asha's parents? Looks like they allowed 'illegitimate' Sid to be their son-in-law very easily.. what a lame excuse to get married..! And nothing can justify the humiliation what he did to Ishani in her workplace.. Anyway, I found Sid-Asha conversation very interesting this time..! I loved Sid's response to that 'traitor' Asha.. It's funny that she expects Sid to be committed to her now.. Sid's response today emphasized the fact that he is with Asha only for the 'baby'.. Last time, Sid tored up his and Ishani's pic on Asha's instigation, but this time he clearly told her that it's not going to happen that easily.. It seems that he has no intention to forget Ishani now..!  

I loved Ishani's act today; I hope she should stay afar like that.. I would also like to see another male lead (may be Ishani's friend) with her.. but if this serial is really ending, there is a slim chance of that.. 

Edited by hi50 - 4 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sid's mom Roshni is avoiding Shashank. I think Sid is Shahank's son. Vardhan is using Sid as a pawn to ruin Shashank.