Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tinurao

I disagree..Shefali dormat Ni lagti...just becoz she sides with Sid vo submissive etc h..mujhe toh strong lagi..time aayega toh real personality will come out...being friend with someone doesn't make u dormat .she needs help of Sid right now and got captainship also...so she will support him no matter what..

Arrey samjha karo shefali ne bahu group ke member ko kuch kaha hai issi liye doormat bangayi . 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Shefali was captain because she done her share of hardwork in task n won

Deserving candidate she was for captain choice 

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Arrey samjha karo shefali ne bahu group ke member ko kuch kaha hai issi liye doormat bangayi . 

You are not right Bcoz:

1. Shefali declared even before coming in  BB house, that she will be with Shukla & she knows him better bcoz she dated him. - Intent

2. She witnessed sitting on bed how Shukla insulted & kicked Aarti out of gang, did she even utter a word? Even try to understand why she was being treated like that? Forget about defending her.-- Was she in fear of losing her job if she saved Aarti from that disgrace?

3. Since Aarti was kicked out, did she ever try to ease Arti's relationship with Shukla as her past Acquaintance? -- No, she dug deep & started following all orders as a doormat as Aarti was doing b4. Didn't even do regular socialization with others.

4. Since becoming captain, she was trying to make Shukla happy in every instance instead of becoming a little bit fair with captaincy. A good captaincy could lift her in the game but she's not playing for her but for Shukla.

5. She was partial during assigning tasks & All the fight there was, basically bcoz of her. She allowed Shukla to pick and choose.

6. She was insisting Aarti to sleep with Shukla in captain's room, which should have been purely Aarti's personal decision. --to make Shukla happy

7. She was enemy exactly with everyone that Shukla thinks his enemy, even Aarti didn't do that. -- to make Shukla happy

8. She was hitting on Mahira during loading task to make Shukla happy, even Aarti didn't do that much. --to make Shukla happy

9. She went in the kitchen & started basically Eve teasing devo, to satisfy Shukla - Maje Shukla happy

There are so many more i can point out to prove that she has outdone Aarti in DoorMatting smiley39This was her dream to be Shukla's doormat. She was complacent in Aarti's misery. 😑

May be she will be kicked out may be she won't be. But at this moment Shefali is a perfect Doormat.

If you can prove she doesn't deserve some achievements I list on post#1, I will amend or take it down. If she's fired or resigns, I will close her Doormat File πŸ˜†

But I'll open for the next one. Don't worry, at the end of the season, we will announce a "life time service award" for the best doormat πŸ˜†

[Shukla's way of life, creates & promotes career doormats]   πŸ˜Š

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Groot

she will be fired soon . in an unseen video Asim and Sid were regretting for making her a captain 

Why?? They were happy at first. 

daisyrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

Why?? They were happy at first. 

may be because she freed shukla from his favourite duty of chopping.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, it did look like eve-teasing. This is what Shukla gang does. They instigate like this everytime.

Shefali was also ignored by Salman like ArtiπŸ˜†

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Being a doormat>>>>>>>>>joining a harem of some tharki.

agree man shukla should stop being a tharki

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ayaan786

agree man shukla should stop being a tharki

Tharkis love doormats 😊 Good job πŸ˜‰

Edited by SoPunk - 4 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow.... such try hard comedy. 

Jealous hahaha

Scrumptious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Hahaa u spoke the truth!🀣