Nazar

11th November - Episodic Discussion - Page 2

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Thanks for sharing Nushy!

Started laughing, damn entertaining I have to say. Seems makers understand now getting new Male entries is better. About MD track, and Pari, not interested. Obviously new guy and MD will be in a team. 

It is damn entertaining... 

Waise, talking about makers understanding that getting male entries is better... Maybe currently all ideas regarding any more female villains, like prospective brides for Ansh and Daayan Vanshi relatives of MoVed have finished... So, they are probably waiting for new ideas or new Daayan Vanshi relatives of MoVed and Pr...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

It is damn entertaining... 

Waise, talking about makers understanding that getting male entries is better... Maybe currently all ideas regarding any more female villains, like prospective brides for Ansh and Daayan Vanshi relatives of MoVed have finished... So, they are probably waiting for new ideas or new Daayan Vanshi relatives of MoVed and Pr...

True.

Well yeah, idea is overdone and makers understood to move on! On another note, will be quite happy cos as I always wanted someone way powerful and who gives takkar to Mo. Ofc Dev did and was exceptional, so let's say as you said even if he has some qualities like Dev, it will be good.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nushy1995

IKR!Woke up early but didn't get down from the bed as it was quite cold. I just randomly searched for Nazar and this popped up. Not to mention, the Jhatka I got! 😲Had to share this with you guys!!! 🤣

even i saw that 😌😌😌😌

Mohana ka love story ki shuruaat 🤦🤦🤦🤦

I loved first 100 episodes of Nazar and dil introduction scene was like my God unforgettable.

What happnd to dil man?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

True.

Well yeah, idea is overdone and makers understood to move on! On another note, will be quite happy cos as I always wanted someone way powerful and who gives takkar to Mo. Ofc Dev did and was exceptional, so let's say as you said even if he has some qualities like Dev, it will be good.

I doubt if the makers have understood that... One chance and they can bring in another prospective bride for Ansh or another relative of MoVed and Pr... Already they brought in Mo's twin Dola, the Dukayan; then they brought in Pr as Naani Daayan; now they brought in Kshree as Ved's twin sister and that too a Daayan... Ved ke itne Daayan relatives to aa hi chuke hain... The idea has been exhausted but you never know!!!

And as it is, I have always been saying that I have absolutely zero trust on the makers...

Even I wanted someone who was way more powerful and could give a tough takkar to Mo and Piansh (plus  later on I included RiAd too) and with Dev we got that one entity... What Dev did was exceptional... That is why I said that even if he is 10% of what Dev was in terms of brains and powers, I will be happy...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I doubt if the makers have understood that... One chance and they can bring in another prospective bride for Ansh or another relative of MoVed and Pr... Already they brought in Mo's twin Dola, the Dukayan; then they brought in Pr as Naani Daayan; now they brought in Kshree as Ved's twin sister and that too a Daayan... Ved ke itne Daayan relatives to aa hi chuke hain... The idea has been exhausted but you never know!!!

And as it is, I have always been saying that I have absolutely zero trust on the makers...

Even I wanted someone who was way more powerful and could give a tough takkar to Mo and Piansh (plus  later on I included RiAd too) and with Dev we got that one entity... What Dev did was exceptional... That is why I said that even if he is 10% of what Dev was in terms of brains and powers, I will be happy...

Agree to everything!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Now, coming to this new guy...

Why is he after Mo? Some revenge kinda thing or does he want powers with Mo's help? Does he have some other ulterior motive??

Also, when are they actually planning to return Mo's eye, the Daayan heera to her? How long will she remain one-eyed?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

They got married and found happiness. But then Dil's mom marked her entry and I stopped watching her portion. Couldn't understand their story either from the WUs. So can't help you buddy. Sorry for that. 😒

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Here is the WU... I am actually laughing like a lunatic after reading it (especially Mo's part)...smiley37

The episode starts with Mohana denying to help Ansh and Piya as they rejected her help when she offered it. Shekhar stops her and throws a vase on her. Mohana gets furious and throws him away with her plait.

Chaitali gives milk to Pari and leaves asking her to go to sleep. Pari sees the lift opening and a doll is present in the lift. She gets surprised seeing it. Piya sees Ansh worried and asks how’s papa. Ansh says that he’s not fine and cries for his mom. Pandit and Nishant still couldn’t find a way to get back Vedashree. Piya and Ansh wipes each other tears and worries about Vedashree. Pari comes there and is about to say about the doll to them but they asks her to leave. Pari comes back and sees the doll on sofa. She wonders about it but takes it with her.

Nishant says Pandit that for Maha Dayan to happen then they need the hair of previous maha dayan who’s none other than Pratimayan. Pari is seen passing by Shekhar’s room and Ansh is consoling Shekhar. The doll is seen outside their room watching them and Pari takes it with her.
Piya sends Adi to check on the ashes of Vedashree and Kalashree and he does. He comes back and says that everything is fine. Ansh comes there and asks what happened. Piya says about keeping an eye on the ashes as they can’t risk now. She tells about Pratimayan’s hair needed to perform maha dayan. She asks Ansh to take Mohana’s help but he refuses saying that she will definitely won’t help them. Piya convinces him saying that no one can know better about Kalashree and Pratimayan more than Vedashree as they are her mother and sister.

Mohana sees a new person entering the building with all his belongings and he comes out of the car. Mohana falls hopelessly for him seeing his features and immediately hides her with coolers. She introduces herself to him and he introduces himself back as Angad. Pandit and Nishant visits Pratimayan who once again says that they can only ask three questions to her.

Nishant asks is it true that only she can perform maha dayan Jod and she agrees yes. Pandit then asks if her hair is needed to perform jod and she agrees to it. They asks if she give her hair to perform Jod and she says that her hair has already reached the place.

Pari hits Adi for misplacing her doll and he says that he didn’t. Pari fights with him not believing him and Adi throws the doll on floor. It’s revealed that Pratimayan hair is tied to the doll. Nishant falls Piya and asks her to find Pratimayan hair which has already reached their house. The doll listens to it.

Mohana admires Angad from her and he sees her and give her his number. They message to meet for a date. Naman fools Dilruba mother and visits the black powers with chota Pailwan but the black powers fears seeing him.

Precap : Mohana dancing happily and family sees it.

PS. There were a lot of spelling mistakes here... So, jitna samajh main aaya, correct kar diya. Rest, you guys are smart enough to understand...

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nikki & Madhura 

I am afraid that I might take a leave from my Sanyas for a brief period for this guy. ☺️ I am still laughing. 🤣 Gotta read WU first and then will watch all the episodes on weekend. I love PiyAnsh. But their constant fight and SheVed's ronadhona has finally helped me detach from the show. 

If this guy can be 10% of Dev, I'll be more than happy. But you know, khush hone se darr lagta hain saheb. Hamari khushi to in gadho ko bardasht nahi hoti. Yaha pe bhi ghusa denge un manhoos-o ko.