Monday 's precap 💕💕💕 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

I don't think she holding her tummy due to hunger! else Aman usko nahlane nahi khilane le jata...πŸ˜†

Todays episode showed this serial trying to give some positive social messages too... like Girl's free will should be honored before as well as after marriage and forever. May be they are trying to break their stereotype image of being labeled as fantasy-only-no-life-lesson drama... !

If they show Aman being understanding and compassionate of his wife's periods situation then it would be super classy! πŸ‘πŸΌ Phr toh I can digest any shower lena-dena scene...however illogical and ill-timed may it be!  πŸ€£

True that. Some good messages being given about consent and wish for girls.

LMAO if they show this phir toh sab kuch maaf! Then that head wash doesn't even look out of place. I still can't believe we're expecting this lol. Yeh nahi hoga πŸ˜†

Too good to be true.

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

True that. Some good messages being given about consent and wish for girls.

LMAO if they show this phir toh sab kuch maaf! Then that head wash doesn't even look out of place. I still can't believe we're expecting this lol. Yeh nahi hoga πŸ˜†

Too good to be true.

We are fans of a fantasy show! Toh hum kuch bhi soch sakte hain! πŸ˜† Kuch bhi expect kar sakte! πŸ˜‰

This mensuration thing is now openly discuss in movies also. Padman movie is there and i remember in Kabir Singh movie kabir said something about a girl's needs caring attitude in her mensuration days.

Originally posted by Mi-Amor

I watched that pre-cap again! I You are right. He is a mysterious complicated man. I see mixed emotions in Aman's eyes.

God, this guy does speak with eyes!! β€οΈ

Anyway back to my opinion😊, so i think he might be doing it to make her feel good because she has been doing everything right so far and not because he is falling in love. And I totally hope that the mixed emotion feeling is not because he is thinking that she is nice but who knows how many men have caressed her hair! After all his  opinion about her being an enticer has not been resolved yet!

His opinion about her being an enticer has not resolved yet ..still he cares for her and he can feel her care for him and can acknowledge it with those subtle expressions. I feel it as so beautiful that he is falling for her unconditionally. He is becoming close to her cause of their togetherness despite all whatver the opinions he had for her.Of course they may resurface again and he push her away or hurt her but it will hurt him too... I feel this is better than Aman to hate her until he has his doubts on her and start loving her only after he gets a clarity. And I might be in minority but I am fine with the precap scene. He was guilt for hurting her as her and he has been feeling it as his responsibility to take care of her and he was amazed by her goodness when she has choosen not to discuss to others about him hurting her in the night and then he might have felt so close to her when she was demanding things from him to forgive him and all.. wasn't that a couple thing that she hides things happen between them before family but again fights with him for same things .. They already are becoming intimate emotionally and started to behave like a husband and wife...I don't feel that CV's rushed things by showing him giving a head bath to her...For me, they holding their hands together like a family for baazigar is more intimate than this he giving head bath to her...

Originally posted by .SSSS.

His opinion about her being an enticer has not resolved yet ..still he cares for her and he can feel her care for him and can acknowledge it with those subtle expressions. I feel it as so beautiful that he is falling for her unconditionally. He is becoming close to her cause of their togetherness despite all whatver the opinions he had for her.Of course they may resurface again and he push her away or hurt her but it will hurt him too... I feel this is better than Aman to hate her until he has his doubts on her and start loving her only after he gets a clarity. And I might be in minority but I am fine with the precap scene. He was guilt for hurting her as her and he has been feeling it as his responsibility to take care of her and he was amazed by her goodness when she has choosen not to discuss to others about him hurting her in the night and then he might have felt so close to her when she was demanding things from him to forgive him and all.. wasn't that a couple thing that she hides things happen between them before family but again fights with him for same things .. They already are becoming intimate emotionally and started to behave like a husband and wife...I don't feel that CV's rushed things by showing him giving a head bath to her...For me, they holding their hands together like a family for baazigar is more intimate than this he giving head bath to her...

I loved what you said. Difficult to believe though and even more difficult are the chances for CVs to go this way but I'm truly happy seeing it this way <3

Originally posted by Madhura..

Agree!

I saw Precap scene, seems way random and forced to me. Would wait for the episode, or may totally skip it.. plus swimming pool in bg makes it all the more weird, unless they plan to use. Like I understand they want to show Roshan scenes but why can't she take it herself.

Maybe in minority here.

@bold true! I really dislike scenes that 're out of context even if they are romantic scenes...aman and roshni were fighting like cats and dogs a few days back and now they are so comfortable that he's washing her hair it's just too intimate of an action..but maybe its a dream lol :p

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

I loved what you said. Difficult to believe though and even more difficult are the chances for CVs to go this way but I'm truly happy seeing it this way <3

Well, I suppose it's already going in this way...Though Aman is still having an image of her who attracts men for money , it is being overpowered by those situations that he is spending with her where all he is seeing is her goodness . He is already falling for her. And as per the episode , Jin approaching Salma , that could be for trying to reveal about Salma doing things for money before Aman and so Aman to misunderstood Roshni again..

Between I don't understand how is it so intimate for a guy to wash a girl's hair.. now a days ever other girl goes to hair saloon where hair dresser could be a men who washed hair too. Aman might have tried to help her in washing her hair where she was struggling just for the sake of helping her after all Aman's family is shown quite liberating where two of his sister's weras different kind of clothing one traditional and another one Western and Dadi thinking it's their choice and a.... but this mere hair wash might have turned out for Aman and Roshni to be concious of  each other's touch and feel something romantic or something deeper cause that these two have always been attracted with each other since their very first meet but only fighting with each other cause they misunderstood each other and now when they are understanding each other well while staying together it's quite obvious that they give into each other...

I find it so admiring how she always admires his eyes which she finds cute and says it only when she is not in her senses and how he always lost himself into her when it comes to protecting her but never acknowledge it open . And then he knows that she finds his eyes as cute infact even his blue eyes .. and she knows that he cares for her.They had this chemistry and that is why even their fights were intense.