Monday 's precap 💕💕💕(Page 2)

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Agree!

I saw Precap scene, seems way random and forced to me. Would wait for the episode, or may totally skip it.. plus swimming pool in bg makes it all the more weird, unless they plan to use. Like I understand they want to show Roshan scenes but why can't she take it herself.

Maybe in minority here.

I am with you too! 

I mean talk about out of context scenes. They have taken this fantasy thing way too far.. smiley37matlab Kuch bhii....smiley17 And why they are in a rush to show Aman falling in love..let it happen gradually...Giving shower to wifey is symbolic of super deep hubby-wife connection. And i didnt see when that connection happened!!

Yeah, Roshni ke fantasy dreams main ye possible hai! I guess writer forgot to tell its a dream sequence! smiley2

Originally posted by Indulekha00

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!smiley36  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

LMAO....smiley37 on your creative-idea comment. Will reply again once I catch my breath ! smiley37

I am surprised by the precap but would wait till I watch the episode.... 

But it's weird that why is giving her head bath that too with that jar.... 

But aag laga diya scene pe.... Man his smile.... smiley42

I am with you. If the script writer was asked to present a touch scene, a headache and head massage should do perfectly well. 

Head bath in sangeet gaghra on the poolside using an ornate jar!!smiley36  None can't criticise the script writer for not having creative ideas!!!

smiley37

Is this some kind of ritual after ayaana got baaz back.... smiley36

I am throwing my fantasy thoughts.... smiley36

Aman has already started caring for her, he cant see her in pain and today he thanks her with his eyes when baazigar was back. Aman is too complicated man though cant understand whats going on in his mind.

Originally posted by magicalM

Aman has already started caring for her, he cant see her in pain and today he thanks her with his eyes when baazigar was back. Aman is too complicated man though cant understand whats going on in his mind.

Yup that eye contact was a good one... Yet I wished for a scene where Baazu flew from Aman's arm to Rosh's shoulder especially when she withdrew softly

Yup that eye contact was a good one... Yet I wished for a scene where Baazu flew from Aman's arm to Rosh's shoulder especially when she withdrew softly

You spoke my mind! I had that exact same thought when I was watching that scene. Baazigar flying off to Roshni's shoulder as a sign of his admiration and gratitude! But alas didn't happen!