First look of Ranveer as Kapil Dev doing the Natraj Shot - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

okay I get it.

Originally posted by togepe30

Thats an unfair generalization. Neutral is not just abt 'not' having opinions. It also means not caring enough to get into fights with others over bashing their faves or praising/defending your faves.

It could also be that you hate 95% of them but its too much effort to even fight with others to bash or defend them🤣Itna time kaun waste kare.

You have to love or hate someone with that intensity to spend time on them. At present there is literally no one I would sit and defend on the forum, though there are a few ppl I like. 

It amazing how correctly he has mimicked the pose. 

Ranveer has talent to do anything if he gets right kind of director to push him to the edge like SLB. Hope the movie would be as interesting as the real 83 world cup

So excited to see Ranveer play as Kapil Dev❤️

Regardless to say about Ranveer's expression with his fake teeth, seems like he's gritting at someone in the stadium. While Kapil's expression looks totally natural.

Edited by ffkhan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ffkhan

Nah, Ranveer ain't perfect here. Ranveer has lifted half of his right foot above the ground while Kapil's right foot is totally on the ground. Then comes Ranveer's left knee much more shifted above than that of Kapil's, which makes Ranveer's posture a bit of unreal. And regardless to say about Ranveer's expression with his fake teeth, seems like he's gritting at someone in the stadium. While Kapil's expression looks totally natural.

Here are some more pics for you of Kapil Dev in action.. He is not replicating the pose in the pic you posed so dont know why you are comparing these two pics. In the pic you posted Kapil is wearing a helmet. 

#NatrajShot #KapilDev

https://twitter.com/KaushalNitesh/status/1193770789683646464?s=20

Edited by Melissaa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Melissaa

Here are some more pics for you of Kapil Dev in action.. He is not replicating the pose in the pic you posed so dont know why you are comparing these two pics. In the pic you posted Kapil is wearing a helmet. 

#NatrajShot #KapilDev

https://twitter.com/KaushalNitesh/status/1193770789683646464?s=20

Okay so this was judged based on that one pic in this main post, my mistake...🤪Now I take back all my words except of the fact that Ranveer's gritting expression is a bit too much with his fake teeth, doesn't seem natural like Kapil's.

guess the usb of this performance will be the teeth and the nose prosthetics

Had Arjun Kapoor made it.. it'd have been his movie lol 

RS looks exactly like Kapil Dev...good luck RS and whole team

Originally posted by sharmajikaladka

It amazing how correctly he has mimicked the pose. 

Ranveer has talent to do anything if he gets right kind of director to push him to the edge like SLB. Hope the movie would be as interesting as the real 83 world cup

I love it too...seems pretty accurate.

Cannot wait to see a teaser.