Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

That is because successful people get the most criticism. Only the floppies get the love and sympathy here on India forums.

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

indiaforum has no middleground. yeah to people go jai jai ranveer or haye haye ranveer😆

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

That is because successful people get the most criticism. Only the floppies get the love and sympathy here on India forums.

what i meant is every star here get two type pf comments. One group worships the earth that star walks on  another group says that star is the most evil person on earth. theres no middleground ki ha acha actor h par kabhi kabhi bura lgta h or bura lgta h but kabhi kabhi acha lgta h. Its either wowwww or chiiii

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He exactly looks like Kapil Dev

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I know what you mean. But fans never criticise and haters never praise. That's the unspoken rule. And we know the truth about neutral members. No one is neutral. Everyone has favourites and non-favourites.

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

what i meant is every star here get two type pf comments. One group worships the earth that star walks on  another group says that star is the most evil person on earth. theres no middleground ki ha acha actor h par kabhi kabhi bura lgta h or bura lgta h but kabhi kabhi acha lgta h. Its either wowwww or chiiii

Edited by KrishnaKeshava - 4 years ago
HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer the chameleon strikes again! ❤️

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think this one could do very well for RS.

The transformation is 

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrishnaKeshava

I know what you mean. But fans never criticise and haters never praise. That's the unspoken rule. And we know the truth about neutral members. No one is neutral. Everyone has favourites and non-favourites.

Thats an unfair generalization. Neutral is not just abt 'not' having opinions. It also means not caring enough to get into fights with others over bashing their faves or praising/defending your faves.

It could also be that you hate 95% of them but its too much effort to even fight with others to bash or defend them🤣Itna time kaun waste kare.

You have to love or hate someone with that intensity to spend time on them. At present there is literally no one I would sit and defend on the forum, though there are a few ppl I like. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Thats an unfair generalization. Neutral is not just abt 'not' having opinions. It also means caring enough to get into fights with others over bashing their faves or praising/defending your faves.

It could also be that you hate 95% of them but its too much effort to even fight with others to bash or defend them🤣Itna time kaun waste kare.

You have to love or hate someone with that intensity to spend time on them. At present there is literally no one I would sit and defend on the forum, though there are a few ppl I like. 

Starting with RS/RK, DP/SK/AS batch, it's more like who do I dislike the least for me.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Starting with RS/RK, DP/SK/AS batch, it's more like who do I dislike the least for me.

😆 Ye SK and AS kaun hai? Shahid Kapoor? Shraddha Kapoor? Sonam Kapoor?