Who has had a similar track record as Ayushmann?

Share
Posted: 7 days ago

Which young actor has achieved what ayuhmann has. If I am not wrong, Ayushmann has had 5 consecutive hits, most crossing over 100 cr. or close to it. 

Posted: 7 days ago

As much as I am not a fan of Varuns work, He had more  than 5 consecutive hits I believe. SOTY, Main tera Hero, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, ABCD2, Dilwale, Dishoom, Badri No Dulhania, Judwa 2. Although majority of these films were trash content wise, they were hits I believe.

Ayshmaan is definitely content king at the moment.  I would love to see Ayshmaan in a different genre though. He is stuck doing these social issue semi-comedy films. I think he is capable of being more versatile after watching Andha Dhun. 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Cookies..


As much as I am not a fan of Varuns work, He had more  than 5 consecutive hits I believe. SOTY, Main tera Hero, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, ABCD2, Dilwale, Dishoom, Badri No Dulhania, Judwa 2. Although majority of these films were trash content wise, they were hits I believe.

Ayshmaan is definitely content king at the moment.  I would love to see Ayshmaan in a different genre though. He is stuck doing these social issue semi-comedy films. I think he is capable of being more versatile after watching Andha Dhun. 

SOTY was not a clean hit and neither was Mein Tera Hero and neither was Dishoom or Diwale. Varun fans need to accept this reality 

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Cookies..


As much as I am not a fan of Varuns work, He had more  than 5 consecutive hits I believe. SOTY, Main tera Hero, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, ABCD2, Dilwale, Dishoom, Badri No Dulhania, Judwa 2. Although majority of these films were trash content wise, they were hits I believe.

Ayshmaan is definitely content king at the moment.  I would love to see Ayshmaan in a different genre though. He is stuck doing these social issue semi-comedy films. I think he is capable of being more versatile after watching Andha Dhun. 

Agree..though Ayushmann's movies have been more critically acclaimed Varun has shown more versatility in roles..comedy, masala, romance, action, content oriented, family drama all..

Not that Ayush cannot do..but either he doesn't want to or hasn't done so yet

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan


SOTY was not a clean hit and neither was Mein Tera Hero and neither was Dishoom or Diwale. Varun fans need to accept this reality 

First of all Shaitan Haiwan, I'm not a Varun Dhawan fan so keep your assumptions and advice to yourself. Second, the TM never mentioned 'clean hit' or anything. I would assume that a semi-hit is still considered a success. I commented on the basis of success because many of Ayushman's films don't even have a clear verdict yet. All we know is that they are successful. And I am an Ayushmaan Khurana FAN. Just not blind.

Posted: 7 days ago

Ayushman is clearly heading the Aamir Khan way, IMO.

He does only quality films, is not afraid to experiment, and is willing to risk it all.

People are trusting his script choices and are heading to the theatres because they are sure he would not disappoint.

Among the young stars, Ranbir and Ranveer may be bigger stars but even they do not have track-record of so many consecutive hits.

I would say Varun -Tiger might be popular, but these 3---Ranbir, Ranveer and Ayushman -- are the future of Indian cinema.

Posted: 7 days ago

Ayushman's script sense is amazing...

Not only his his, even his flops like Hawaaizada and Dum lagake haise had out of box concepts.

He is the king of contents with amazing eyes for good scripts.

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by bashful_moon


Ayushman's script sense is amazing...

Not only his his, even his flops like Hawaaizada and Dum lagake haise had out of box concepts.

He is the king of contents with amazing eyes for good scripts.

Dum Laga Ke Haisha was not a flop

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Che.Guevara 14 2257 6 years ago AbhiLovesShreya
crispsy 0 374 19 days ago crispsy
altgr 18 2746 29 days ago Ashtley
jb508 1 801 a month ago ashleel.launda
altgr 33 7571 1 months ago vena.cava.

Topic Info

  • 10 Replies
  • 1718Views

Topic started by ginnymal

Last replied by DragonBoy49

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP