Please mention who is the worst this season

Posted: 4 years ago

I feel all of them are too fake / too loud this time..

I am TV fan  , so I had expectations from sif, rashmi, devo , mahira.. but they all are terrible without scripts.

Worst of all ... SALMAN.

Sid is next level Psycho.

Salman...nobody comments on people's weight and pimples on national television ðŸ˜¡

Somebody please teach him some manners

All those who ignored Aarti and unfortunately it's the whole house including the host ðŸ˜¡

All contestants are good in this season.

Some of them may appear bad. But they are playing a game, where BB purposefully makes them to fight with each other.

If someone wants be sincere, real and good with others. Then BB will not allow.  Or That person will be termed as boring. Because that person is not doing scheming, grouping, bitching, fighting, or giving masala statements, So his/her part will not be chosen to be shown in One-hour slot. Then Audience will say, "That person doesn't do anything. He/she is just not doing anything".

Like Khesari, he only fought with Sid, so I saw him. He is not fighting, bitching or flirting much. So "dikhayi nahi deta".

I am not liking Mahira, But she is also Majboor, She has to do something with Paras, She has to stay in the game, and she has to get footage.

Same about Sana, she must do something, so she does.

These people are in problems. They have to make friends, but then they will get enemies too. And later they have to stay away from nominations, and they have to do something for Viewers .

(Tehseen tried to play real, but then he wanted to show something to viewers. He fought with wrong sentences, and did bad mockery)

Bhau is trying to be funny, and trying to do right/wrong. but some people are not liking that.

According to me, till now no one is the worst. ( like that person, only bad type)

------

Salman look biased. But he is not any government or audience-appointed-judge too. He gets money from channel. He follows the narrative.

BigBoss Team, wants popularity. and there are three type of audience.

a. Who likes masala, and don't care much about ethics. who understand that it is just entertainment. And players are getting money daily. And all are doing to make money. So just enjoy or don't watch. BB plays with us. It is like WWE. just enjoy it. They like flirting. skin-show. Jokes. Fights. Politics. Smartness. Bravery. Stupidity. Heroes. Villains. and all that.

b.  Who start judging the contestants (without thinking about their constraints) , host or show. (But don't leave watching). Who wants to search morality here. Who discuss that this show represents Indian-people. This show's happening will change out society and it will make rules.

c. Who already have favorite player (even before the game started). so they have red-glass on their eyes.

BB tries to please all types. so many times, one or other group doesn't like it.

-------

So I don't have any problem with any guy till now, no one was over the top.

My liking so far.

Sid Sana Rashmi Daljeet ... in starting.

Then Rashmi went down.

now Sana is going down.

Paras I didn't like much. Only because of the way he was manipulating Sana. and was playing with Mahira+Sana. And started doing chugli and sat with girls for plotting.  Once I didn't like. I didn't like.  But he is also playing his game to win.

Dey: I didnt like much. Shefali became interesting. Asim became interesting.

Many went up, many went down. About Many I am not sure.

I also started becoming Biased somehow :p

I feel that in this game, viewers become biased after some time.

Now I like sid.  And don't like Paras and Rashmi.

I forgive Sid easily. and Find faults in Paras and Rashmi more.

I am mixture of A+B audience.  I got tempted and made account here. To protect Sid from Mahira's gender Card.

=====

TLDR : till now, no one deserves the Worst Contestant position.

Shukla  the bully and his Chilka Chin Chang.

THE JHUND( Rashmi, Debo, Paras and Mahira nautanki)

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

THE JHUND( Rashmi, Debo, Paras and Mahira nautanki)

Same here..

Forever green Siddharth Shukla for his aggressiveness and bullying 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago