Bigg Boss 13

Asim and Mahira....... - Page 2

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: patakaguddi

I didn’t know about asim’s complicated status.

U feel that mahira has soft corner for him(brotherly of friendly)... i feel the opposite 😆

Like he has soft corner for her but tries to hide it by constantly fighting with her.

I respect your pov though

Well it doesn’t matter. Whatever it was and could be is never happening. Asim’s bestie hates Mahira and Mahira’s hates Paras. I don’t even see them interacting with each other anymore. 

They’re both cute but I always found them to look alike. They always gave me very related vibes. Lol. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arey Shukla n paras ne in dono me duri paida kar di hai💔

InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Asim door rhe uss witch se. I'd rather have Himanshi and Asim together

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PriyankFan12

Asim door rhe uss witch se. I'd rather have Himanshi and Asim together

No after what himanshi said about asim today no himanshi for him. Asim ke saath koi nahi hoga to  bhi chalega but a big cross on this himanshi .

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But Asim doesn't leave a chance to belittle her😒. Even today he made fun of her regarding coke bottle. Mahira have also started taunting him now. I used to like them before because they both are attractive and Asim looks really young and only Mahira suits him. I even noticed they were still bed friends (noticed it in zhingaat song last monday episode) but now she sleeps beside Sana I guess.

I don't think they like each other. If Asim liked her he would have grabbed the opportunity when she consoled him when he cried?

Edited by JumpingViolets - 4 years ago
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They would look cute together for sure 😄being from the same region and background I think they both connected initially but due to being on opposite sides they didn’t get a chance to take it further. Mahira would have been a different person altogether if she would have stayed away from the shady character Paras.