Asim and Mahira.......

Posted: 4 years ago

I really dont know if it’s real or just a figment of my imagination but it appears to me that Asim has a thing for Mahira 🤔🤔🤔

I Know you must all be wondering what the hell i m saying this coz both are in different groups and keep fighting with each other all the time. 

But , i have noticed this many times that in Wkw whenever mahira tries to put forth her view points the camera always pans on Asim and not just wkw in weeksays episodes too whenever mahira is talking camera does pan on Asim’s face  quite a many times and whenever mahira walks past Asim, he kinda look at her from the corner of his eyes.......😕

I am not sure on Mahira’s part thoughbecause she made Asim her brother on the first day itself nd later in one of the episodes asim was kind of frustrated and yelled at her ki “kya bhai bhai bhai lga rakha hai.....”  something on those lines.

In today’s task also they were put against each other by riteish nd Siddharth Malhotra.

I know i may be completely wrong but i wrote what i felt like.... and wanted to know does anyone else feel that way too or is it just my hyperactive mind.😕

I really wish ki bb just once include both asim and mahira in one team in some task thn it will be interesting to watch their equation.🤔 

Also, is it wrong on my part to think about them on those lines as mahira made asim her brother on the very first day.🤔 

Plz share ur views too

Edited by patakaguddi - 4 years ago

They have great bonding  and they are  secret loving eachother..but they couldn't Express eachother becoz sukla and paras..😆🤣

Originally posted by sailuja

They have great bonding  and they are  secret loving eachother..but they couldn't Express eachother becoz sukla and paras..😆🤣

True yaar🤣🤣

I m not sure on mahira’s part though😆

But could it be possible that mahira genuinely likes asim more as her friend rather than her brother but due to her mummy’s darr she is refraining from that angle🤔

They would have made a gr8 pair. Both are cute and young and good looking . I hope they atleast turn into friends again as they were innitially in the show. And we get to see some good moments of the two 

I don’t think there’s anything like that. Mahira in one of the unseen videos did say that she’s not going to call anyone her brother now because she makes mistakes by doing that. She didn’t specify a context( the conversation was between Sid Sana and Mahira about Gautam Gulati). 

Also Asim has a complicated relationship outside. He said it’s on and off types. Another unseen video. 

I don’t think they have any feelings for each other but Mahira does a have soft corner for him( maybe brotherly or friendly)  but I don’t think Asim does 

they both like each other 😆

Originally posted by AlishaRocks

They would have made a gr8 pair. Both are cute and young and good looking . I hope they atleast turn into friends again as they were innitially in the show. And we get to see some good moments of the two 

Yeah....😊 i just hope that bb somehow put both of them together in one team then it will be interesting to see their equation.

She seems to really like him as a friend. I have no idea why.

Originally posted by Chotimotipsycho

I don’t think there’s anything like that. Mahira in one of the unseen videos did say that she’s not going to call anyone her brother now because she makes mistakes by doing that. She didn’t specify a context( the conversation was between Sid Sana and Mahira about Gautam Gulati). 

Also Asim has a complicated relationship outside. He said it’s on and off types. Another unseen video. 

I don’t think they have any feelings for each other but Mahira does a have soft corner for him( maybe brotherly or friendly)  but I don’t think Asim does 

I didn’t know about asim’s complicated status.

U feel that mahira has soft corner for him(brotherly of friendly)... i feel the opposite 😆

Like he has soft corner for her but tries to hide it by constantly fighting with her.

I respect your pov though

I really wish aisa kuch hota! :( I want Asim and Mahira to have a connection rather than her and Paras. Wouldn't it be interesting like Asim-Mahira-Siddharth? Where BB would put Asim in a situation where he'll have to nominate one of his connection, ie, either nominate Mahira or Siddharth (friendship-wala-connection) and the drama that would unfold after it! Oh my God! Hahaha. Seriously want Mahira and Asim to have a connection in BB! Rooting for them as well hehehhee.