Shame on Paras Chabra - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Who is he to comment on Shefali and Asim dosti or closeness. ?  Ye hain iske sanskaar gr8. smiley32

I hope shefali ko pata chale yaa uska husband aake paras ki bajaaye

Khud ladkiyon ko ghumaayega ,bolega billiyan lad rahi hai mere liye . Khud Chipta chipti karega mahira shehnaz ke saath He himself manipulated sana to get her into his bed ( when she was literally emotionally fragile) . Now has the audacity to comment on shefali and asim connectionsmiley21.

Absolute low class this banda is. So married women cant have friends who they can allow some leeway into hugging , touching . Just like a normal friend  . 

Yehi married men thoda friendly hoke baithe unhe koi kuch nahi bolega.. 

Shefali is one of the most bindaas contestants I have seen. She is married . Yet She was very vocal abt her past dating history of sid. She is on a very good term with him despite being ex. And she has genuine fun with all the grp members

Her husband also is giving full support to her. 

Edited by intruderfast - 4 years ago

Paras is so low...actually Paras and Mahira ki jodi...is Ram milayi.....dono ek jaise gire hue hain🤢

Only Paras can get cozy with girls, how dare anyone else do that? ðŸ¤ª

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Paras is so low...actually Paras and Mahira ki jodi...is Ram milayi.....dono ek jaise gire hue hain🤢

Yeah . ðŸ˜†. 

oh not a word against Paras, he is a smart player you see, whatever he does is for the game so sab kuch chalega

but hey if others do it, its not for the game but they are just "vile" people and then will come hundreds of posts

bagga is ko boli thi na khud ke girlfreind bahar ha ðŸ˜† aur yaha khel rha ha larkio se 

Only mahira is the girl in the house and only she is gonna get support ....all other girls subjected to all this crap wont get support because the king paras is doing it. I know i am weird shayad.....but i hate people who speak rubbish from their mouth....on people character and choices much more than people who are aggressive by nature because physical hurts can still be healed....these statements emotionally disturbs a person. 

Originally posted by tina59

oh not a word against Paras, he is a smart player you see, whatever he does is for the game so sab kuch chalega

but hey if others do it, its not for the game but they are just "vile" people and then will come hundreds of posts

I am actually shocked Tina ji. Ye first post bani hai forum mein against paras. Varna to shukla ye shukla wo😆. 

Ye kaisa game hai bhai. Tum indirectly ke married woman ke character pe jaa rahe ho.  Who gives him the right to comment at all on something as personal like this? 

Originally posted by EtherealRati

Only mahira is the girl in the house and only she is gonna get support ....all other girls subjected to all this crap wont get support because the king paras is doing it. I know i am weird shayad.....but i hate people who speak rubbish from their mouth....on people character and choices much more than people who are aggressive by nature because physical hurts can still be healed....these statements emotionally disturbs a person. 

Exactly . Its always said pen is mightier than a sword. Good or bad words truly define ones character. Absolute disgusting  personality  .

He can do anything touching hugging sitting ina lap with woman. Kyun he is playboy ladka. 

And when a woman just is sitting chilling casually with her friend even though she is married , he insinuates these pathetic regressive thoughts. 

Shefali I am sure knows her boundaries and I am very sure his husband parag is gonna support 

Originally posted by intruderfast

I am actually shocked Tina ji. Ye first post bani hai forum mein against paras. Varna to shukla ye shukla wo😆. 

Ye kaisa game hai bhai. Tum indirectly ke married woman ke character pe jaa rahe ho.  Who gives him the right to comment at all on something as personal like this? 

aur number of comments dekho yaha.....abhi siddharth ne bola hota na yeh ......threads 50 pages pahuch rahi hoti......