Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeah Paras was wrong in saying things about Shefali and so were the people who heard and let it go.

But to your point that can't a girl hug her frnd. ...... Shefali knows Asim since a week only........I personally wouldn't be comfortable to be in dt position. But like I had said for Himanshi..,,..........if Shefali doesn't hv a problm...nobody else should.

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Paras made a very derogatory comment on Shefali. Especially when he knows her personally. The days I think paras isn’t bad - he comes and does something disgusting next day. My first impression of him was chichora and still hasn’t changed. 

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

bagga is ko boli thi na khud ke girlfreind bahar ha 😆 aur yaha khel rha ha larkio se 

Abe to khele. Lekin Doosri ladkiyon pe kyun comment kar raha hai. Kyun . Just cos wo tere saath nahi chaipakti. 

Paagal . National television pe ek married woman ke liye bol raha hai ye sab.  Shefali agar family task tak reh gayi to paras ki shaamat hai😆

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

I am actually shocked Tina ji. Ye first post bani hai forum mein against paras. Varna to shukla ye shukla wo😆. 

Ye kaisa game hai bhai. Tum indirectly ke married woman ke character pe jaa rahe ho.  Who gives him the right to comment at all on something as personal like this? 

Shefali's Activities gives him the right to talk about her activities. Not so difficult right?

Paras & Mahira, none of them are married, so doesn't compare. Even they don't do things that shefali is doing. 

That was a true statement. He didn't say anything from his imagination. If Shefali can't take it, She should be careful about her actions. If she can take, then do whatever she wants to. 

Why are you after paras? 

If you want to Talk about Shefali if she's right or wrong. That's fine. 😊

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

Exactly . Its always said pen is mightier than a sword. Good or bad words truly define ones character. Absolute disgusting  personality  .

He can do anything touching hugging sitting ina lap with woman. Kyun he is playboy ladka. 

And when a woman just is sitting chilling casually with her friend even though she is married , he insinuates these pathetic regressive thoughts. 

Shefali I am sure knows her boundaries and I am very sure his husband parag is gonna support 

he will obviously support his wife.....rishta dil se hota hain......its not like if a girl is married....she cannot sit like that with another man.....if she is comfortable....nobody has rights to judge her. Parag did told in an interview that shefali married him because she loved how he respected girls.....thats the quality which attracted her. 

Aur paras khud jab shefali ko hug kar raha tha.....tab kaha thi uski yeh mentality ki bhai bahar dekh raha hoga. Bhai ek chata lagayega agar usse yeh mil gaya toh. 

intruderfast thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

aur number of comments dekho yaha.....abhi siddharth ne bola hota na yeh ......threads 50 pages pahuch rahi hoti......

True and I wont be surprised now if some ppl will give hawa to paras comments . And shefali will ultimately get criticized for cozying up to paras. Usse daayre mein rehne tha blah blah

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

Only mahira is the girl in the house and only she is gonna get support ....all other girls subjected to all this crap wont get support because the king paras is doing it. I know i am weird shayad.....but i hate people who speak rubbish from their mouth....on people character and choices much more than people who are aggressive by nature because physical hurts can still be healed....these statements emotionally disturbs a person. 

u are not weird....mental abuse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>physical abuse any day.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

That's why he is called chabra chachi🤣

He can sit in Mahira's lap with no relation, was again n again hugging shefali when he nominated her n she was angry on him

But if shefali is sleeping on asim hand than he started pointing in her character

Jis show ka format hee hai one girl n one boy on same bed  waha character kya interprete krna 

Edited by naaznin - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SoPunk

Shefali's Activities gives him the right to talk about her activities. Not so difficult right?

Paras & Mahira, none of them are married, so doesn't compare. Even they don't do things that shefali is doing. 

That was a true statement. He didn't say anything from his imagination. If Shefali can't take it, She should be careful about her actions. If she can take, then do whatever she wants to. 

Why are you after paras? 

If you want to Talk about Shefali if she's right or wrong. That's fine. 😊

True statement hai .No one is denying that. But us baat ko kis context mein wo bol raha hai. That's the point . I am after paras cos he instead of being understanding is jumping to the worst conclusion.