Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As an IF member, I will outrage or not over whoever I want.

Why thread on  IF members who don't post as per your bias/choice/wishes?

You can praise your faves to the skies or bash contestants who you don't like/hate.

Please stop virtue signalling. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

You can praise your faves to the skies or bash contestants who you don't like/hate.

Oh no no - why should one spend time doing that? I.e. praise who they like and bash who they don’t? Nope - it’s much more satisfying to shit stir and snidely diss those with a different opinion simply because one or 5 people might’ve questioned you at some point. It’s certainly preferable to the report button by all appearances. Like I said - how I miss the grown up forum of yore. 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DespicableMe

This wasn't a post about forum members, this was a post highlighting how the society works. That we do selective outrage based on whom we like or dislike.

yesterday the main issue was that the host was putting down a woman and asking her to step aside coz its a man on the other side,

Today when the man is raising questions on a woman only coz she was sitting a certain way with a guy and is married , does not get the same trend as yesterday is concerning.

Is it bcoz the man in question is someone favored or is it because its someone who is anto-Sid S hence automatically gets a free pass.