Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Sona will tell Anu that Thorn bird story is told by her....pre also kind of accepting her as she does not want Anu to think abt it more....

But it only makes him to get confuSed more...let's see.....

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: anju_maaneet

I think Sona will tell Anu that Thorn bird story is told by her....pre also kind of accepting her as she does not want Anu to think abt it more....

But it only makes him to get confuSed more...let's see.....

Yes Sona did tell us that she will tell Anu that the girl he sees I;his flashes of memory is Sone only no one else ... it will be for Anu to connect with Pre again despite his memory loss ... 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Komolika is mad that someone sent her hot coffee instead of cold. Didn't she feel the temperature of the cup before drinking? LOL. 

She only has herself to blame. 

She's so irritating, every 5 mins barging into the office as if she owns the place, firing and interrupting Anu's meetings. How embarrassing. Something needs to be done about her shameless roaming. 

Doesn't she have the Basus to torture? Steal all of Mohini's gold, give Moloy nightmares again, scheme against Nivi?

I hope Anupam makes himself useful and hides all of Anupre pics in his suitcase or something.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

So Komolika is mad that someone sent her hot coffee instead of cold. Didn't she feel the temperature of the cup before drinking? LOL. 

She only has herself to blame. 

She's so irritating, every 5 mins barging into the office as if she owns the place, firing and interrupting Anu's meetings. How embarrassing. Something needs to be done about her shameless roaming. 

Doesn't she have the Basus to torture? Steal all of Mohini's gold, give Moloy nightmares again, scheme against Nivi?

I hope Anupam makes himself useful and hides all of Anupre pics in his suitcase or something.

You are right it’s expected from AnuPam to do such a thing 

Also I suspect Mol has a big role to play in selecting Pre as secretary in Anu’s new company .. am sure he orchestrated it all .. knowing the affection he has for Pre n Sharmas .. he can’t betray his old friend Rajesh surely ...