Difference between Paras and Asim - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

I find Paras really irritating. His voice just creeps me out. I hated him the most among all contestants. However now everyone else seems so disgusting that Paras is coming out as somewhat tolerable. Paras is still as irritating as he was but most housemates have surpassed him in being disgusting.

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

I don't understand why people call paras dogla. He himself says that he is there to play the game. Dogla is one who says that one isn't playing but he says that. Asim too is playing the game. Everyone does bitching. It's not a new thing. Not everyone's bitching is shown in that one hour. No one is a saint. 

Both are aggressive but Paras is little more fun, Asim takes the things too much seriously, may be because it's his first reality show so he is little more insecure. 

To be honest, I like both of them. I think these two guys don't have much problems with each other,  they make fun of each other, but actually it looks kiddish. They fight over petty matters but now I don't see them fighting much. I think, they both are chilled out and will be good friends after the show. They actually have same traits funny. Paras is little more mature. In the game, I am liking Paras more as Asim is with Shukla and supports him whivh I don't like as I don't like Shukla. Rest, I think, after seeing few unseen videos of them,  I don't think, they both have any serious issues with each other. 

I feel the same. Paras is playing an open game. He always accepts that it is his strategy. Lot of what we are seeing of him is probably not his true personality. 

Asim - I don't think he is being his true self either. I have hard time believing this is his actual personality. What he was in the first 2 weeks is probably how he is in real life. He quickly adapted to the game and has been going with the flow. He would have not survived on the show if he hadn't. So good for his game although not likable. 

Originally posted by jhalak7

Paras knows how to forget and forgive.

Asim knows how to make others enemy his own enemy.

Paras knows how to stay unique even in a crowd.

Asim knows how to be a chela by forgetting his own personality.

Paras knows to smile even with enemies.

Asim knows how to shout even with strangers.

Paras plays mind game.

Asim  body game.

You forgot to add

Paras likes to play and have fun with underage girls as well. 

This was from an article that was posted here before someone goes off on me.