We don't bitch - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Shukla told Rashmi na you are not married to me so don't go on my khandan.

Yeah I know, I was laughing at Shukla’s logic- should have made thar clearer. πŸ˜†

If Vishal would have hung out with them, they would have been Vishal jaise Banda nahi, but Vishal is hanging out the the others they got burrrrnnnnneeeedddddd

They were only searching for another groom for Aarti as Shukla doesn't love her anymore. Don't just put false allegations on pure and pious Shukla and Shuklis πŸ˜’

Originally posted by Trisolaris

What was that logic?! πŸ˜†

Jis logic se Shukla ne Rashmi ko same cheez kaha. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by HoneY_BeE

If Vishal would have hung out with them, they would have been Vishal jaise Banda nahi, but Vishal is hanging out the the others they got burrrrnnnnneeeedddddd

Well Vishal is yet to choose sides and he seems very friendly wid Aarti. Dts what my problem is.......the guy hasn't even been one day in the house and dey are bitching about him and his followers say they don't bitch like others. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by roni_berna

They were only searching for another groom for Aarti as Shukla doesn't love her anymore. Don't just put false allegations on pure and pious Shukla and Shuklis πŸ˜’

Bechari Aarti πŸ˜’

Shukla Ji kitne nirdayi hai......uska pyaar hi nai samajhte.

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Jis logic se Shukla ne Rashmi ko same cheez kaha. πŸ˜†

Is that relevant?? What he is trying to say?😑

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

For all those taunts to people on bitching......what are Shukla and co doing in the bedroom ?? Singing praises of Vishal ??? 

They do professional grade bitching smiley2smiley36

Shukla gang and bitching?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜² poore 150 cameras hai ghar mein.. ek bhi camera pe nahi dikha... what are you even talking about?πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Who was himanshi referring to when she say was saying that ab ye Naya ladka pateygi