Bigg Boss 13

Arhaan is cringeworthy and stupid at times but - Page 2

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Shukla and Asim do target him unnecessarily. I mean Arhaan’s cringeworthy ‘sher’ dialogues were very difficult to hear today. And he did say some stupid things in the beginning but I also do agree he hasn’t done anything really bad to Shukla and Asim. I mean he mostly stays away from them. I know he is Rashmi’s friend but that isn’t a strong reason to target him unnecessarily.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

Shukla and Asim do target him unnecessarily. I mean Arhaan’s cringeworthy ‘sher’ dialogues were very difficult to hear today. And he did say some stupid things in the beginning but I also do agree he hasn’t done anything really bad to Shukla and Asim. I mean he mostly stays away from them. I know he is Rashmi’s friend but that isn’t a strong reason to target him unnecessarily.

Thats the only reason for shukla to target him..pata nhi kya sabit krna chahta hn...and for asim, he is insecure with evry wcs

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

If people here can bash Asim because they think Asim is Shukla's chela,then why can't Asim and Shukla target Arhaan being Rashmi's chela?? 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shukla ji ko Arhaan pasand nahi & uska real reason apko pata hi hoga. 😉😆

Or Asim ko nahi pasand qki wo Shukla ko nahi pasand. 😆

TC_FA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shiny9911

Shukla ji ko Arhaan pasand nahi & uska real reason apko pata hi hoga. 😉😆

Or Asim ko nahi pasand qki wo Shukla ko nahi pasand. 😆

Maybe you don't watch the episodes properly🤪

shiiny thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TC_FA

Maybe you don't watch the episodes properly🤪

I don't watch the episodes with my favoritism ka chasma . So, yeah may be you would differ on this. Hota h. Lol.🤣🤣

TC_FA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shiny9911

I don't watch the episodes with my favoritism ka chasma . So, yeah may be you would differ on this. Hota h. Lol.🤣🤣

Lol everyone is wearing favoritism ka chashma including you.

PS- Asim knows Arhaan from outside. And Arhaan has said to Asim many times that Tere dost ko Maine sadak se uthaya hai and all that stuff

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If people here can bash Asim because they think Asim is Shukla's chela,then why can't Asim and Shukla target Arhaan being Rashmi's chela?? 

So you are saying that they are targeting him because he is Rashmi's friend. Hmm ok but i see him more with Paras and Mahira than with Rashmi.😆

TC_FA thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sabhayata

So you are saying that they are targeting him because he is Rashmi's friend. Hmm ok but i see him more with Paras and Mahira than with Rashmi.😆

That's so sad🤪, but aaj toh woh apni mummy Rashmi ke paas jaakar Shukla and asim ki complaints and burayiaan Kar Raha tha🤪

shiiny thumbnail

Lol everyone is wearing favoritism ka chashma including you.

PS- Asim knows Arhaan from outside. And Arhaan has said to Asim many times that Tere dost ko Maine sadak se uthaya hai and all that stuff

Even if i am wearing, I don't go on targetting people with whom my views do not match. 😳