Insecurities of asim on new entry - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

From the time of WC entries,Asim is bitching a lot and it’s not looking nice. He will definitely lose some of the supporters if he continues it. Bhau replacing him very cleverly in vote bank. 

Asim didn't gossip about Bhau, Himashi, Shefali, kesari etc. when they entered ! 

He discussed about Rashmi and Devo for obvious reasons....Arhaan belonged to Rashmi's group and thus he discussed about him as well...and Vishal told him that he didn't even 'notice' him in the game...plus he was friendly with Paras so I am not sure what is so wrong if he discussed with Bhau about Vishal

Asim whom people call  a sidekick, a chamcha and what not was a 'nobody' when he entered the house....and today the same guy has a lot of fan following.....Keeping that in mind in  my opinion he is playing really well ! 

When he entered the house...I really thought he will get evicted in a week but today he is emerging as a strong contender and to me at least he proved that first impression is not the last impression.

Asim still is not aware about the kind of support he is getting outside..plus the remaining contestants are more popular than him so he is bound to feel insecure...at the end of the day he is a 26 year old boy who is trying to make his place in the house and play the game amongst so many popular and experienced players 

Asim was termed as the most 'straight forward' for a reason ..he's trying to play the game as best as he can. 

I personally like Asim more than the rest 

Sorry this is different from the topic going on here.. I think this is the first time after many seasons that mostly of us are supporting the same contestants Asim and Sid πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ₯³Team SID N ASIM

Edited by QueenBee18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by DoremonLove

But there is competition. Shefali 2 πŸ˜† no wonder justice for asim is so insecureπŸ˜†

Since Shukla treats men and women equally, he believes in giving either gender a representation in his chamcha mandali. So both Shefali and Asim are safe. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by theBoyWonder

Since Shukla treats men and women equally, he believes in giving either gender a representation in his chamcha mandali. So both Shefali and Asim are safe. πŸ˜†

I think Asim holds a little higher chamcha πŸ₯„ place.

Originally posted by TheBigTamasha

Bohot zyada hi insecure hai n andar smoking room se malik ne mastwali fatkaar lagaayi "relax, relax.." n sidekick ok ok bolke chup ho gaya πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

This was outright hilarious πŸ˜‚  

Originally posted by Sargesh

He always go and brainwash ppl on each entry last week whether it's Rashmi.-debo, new entrants and last Vishal and he goes to bhau only.🀣

πŸ˜†