"SHERA KI CHAMIYA SALMAN" trending on Twitter right now

[Content Removed]
Posted: 12 days ago

Don't know, RK fans are trending this and now they are asking AK fans to join and also a few AD fans have joined to. I think Bhai fans did something, tried to trend something negative against RK so in retaliation they started trending this. But Baat shuru kahan se hui, wo pta nahi.

Kaka n Sallu fans at it again... 

Copying South fans and their cheap trends.. 

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

Don't know, RK fans are trending this and now they are asking AK fans to join and also a few AD fans have joined to. I think Bhai fans did something, tried to trend something negative against RK so in retaliation they started trending this. But Baat shuru kahan se hui, wo pta nahi.

RK chamiya something was trending on twitter... I thought it was RKs new movie or somethingsmiley36i dint know it was ghali

charsi chamiya vs shera ki chamiyasmiley36

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

RK chamiya something was trending on twitter... I thought it was RKs new movie or somethingsmiley36i dint know it was ghali

Oh shit!!!smiley37

Salman fans started and then Ranbir fans responded. Kind of crazy both got trended top 10 in India

This goes to show how jobless these fans are. Idiots!! (There's a wee bit of irony here though)