Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Forrest gump is Not supposed to be a looker so, it's fine. But I feel he might be repeating mannerisms of PK here. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aruni.

Forrest gump is Not supposed to be a looker so, it's fine. But I feel he might be repeating mannerisms of PK here. 

tom hanks looked handsome and normal in FG. Don't know why this character has to be sikh that too with overly long fake beard instead of his real beard. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: TrustNo1

tom hanks looked handsome and normal in FG. Don't know why this character has to be sikh that too with overly long fake beard instead of his real beard. 

Why not Sikh? 

And that's his real beard.

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: TrustNo1

As far as I remember, hanks looked like an awkward man, exactly how he was supposed to be. The film was not about being a looker. But I agree, Bollywood tend to take stereotypes too far. Hope the film at least is more like barfi and less like PK in that matter.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Midgety Aamir is still on the fat side and still looks awful with the woodsman beard, sorry, ethnically correct facial hair. 

The very idea of cashing on Forrest Gump is a flop in the making. Unless, miraculously, the scriptwriters are able to "translate" the original idea into Indian circumstances. I'm not holding my breath. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Aruni.

As far as I remember, hanks looked like an awkward man, exactly how he was supposed to be. The film was not about being a looker. But I agree, Bollywood tend to take stereotypes too far. Hope the film at least is more like barfi and less like PK in that matter.

Barfi was having hearing and speech impaired, he wasn't a slow thinking like Forrest Gump. PK was a very smart creature, just was confused and overtly honest.

So I hope the acting in the movie is something else, neither Barfi and PK.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looking forward.. 

Characters r not supposed to look like original actor πŸ™„

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I seem to be in the minority. πŸ˜” Acc to me, he looks very much a desi FG. Looking forward to watching.