Kahaani mein twist

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 3 days ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/paras-girlfriend-akanksha-clears-air-about-linkup-with-sidharth-shukla_156864?ri=6&rv=6404

Shukla has literally been linked with every girl and guy inside and outside smiley36

Ghar mein toh woh, uska yaar, uski ex, girlfriend ka ex sab hai smiley36

Acha isliye itna peeche para hua hai Shukla ke

What Paras's GF is Sid's ex??smiley3

ab samajh aaya...why Paras is so salty with Sid all the time.....ye BB wale bhi research karke pakad ke laate hain contestants......main, meri GF. meri GF ka ex....smiley37  smiley37....Now I want the GF in the housesmiley37

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

ab samajh aaya...why Paras is so salty with Sid all the time.....ye BB wale bhi research karke pakad ke laate hain contestants......main, meri GF. meri GF ka ex....smiley37  smiley37....Now I want the GF in the housesmiley37

They were "in touch" but never dated. Now OBVIOUSLY she's not gonna admit that they were together lol samajh jaana chahihe. 

No wonder Paras said teri waali mere pass hai. Wasn't talking about Sana! 

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Aur bhi hai apart from the above...that is... (sid), uski ex gf number 1(reshmi), ex gf 1 ka current bf (arhaan), ex gf number 2(shefali), rumoured ex gf number 3(aarti), new special friend(shehnaz), special friend ka dushman(himanshi), ex gf number 4(outside) ka current bf (paras). Ab koi baki hai bb??

It seems like shukla's family tree..smiley24

• Page of 1 Go