See what Shukla did! - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ayaan786

they already know salman and bb will deny it and pretend that it never happened 

That’s only for few ppl ... not for all

regarding Shukla's hand action ....how rashmi know that  he did some hand action ,because she was scanning at him top to bottom wuthout even  blinking i think , leaving all other contestant aside.why should she stare at him, look at him and his body , hand , leg , eye movement... 

Originally posted by shumi.

regarding Shukla's hand action ....how rashmi know that  he did some hand action ,because she was scanning at him top to bottom wuthout even  blinking i think , leaving all other contestant aside.why should she stare at him, look at him and his body , hand , leg , eye movement... 

I think you are reading too much into psychie. May be Shukla was looking at her and the moment she looked that side, he made that action. Since he was the first to act. So then she responded. 

No space to build a defense for Shukla smiley36

Originally posted by muktha_cute

Oh really

Do u think all ppl are blind fans of shukla or will act blind. We can clearly see what does that hand moment mean. Even teenagers will tell u what is the meaning of that sign. 

Oh really!!!... To be frank.. I never thought shukla will do that on national TV.. Since he is v careful not to go crass with words used even during aggrssion ....

I rest my case

Video seems a bit blurry, so can't see the hand gestures clearly. Movements seems similar to that of Moutza, but I can be wrong as video is not clear and state of palm is not evident 

Originally posted by sahisri

He made a  indecent action when rashmi asked the same he didnt denied it

What did he ask Rashmi? He asked what are you doing? She said what you just did. Where in this whole conversation can you imply that it meant f*** you? Video is a bit blurry and Sid is sitting a bit far. So nobody can be 100% sure what he actually did. What I definitely heard was the word 'udhar' along with the action. So I feel, we don't have the right to talk shit about anyone when we ain't sure. And you think Rashmi wouldn't have made a issue if it was that indecent?  Sid ne use haath bhi nahin lagaya tha in that 1st fight of theirs aur woh sir khati rahi sabka 3 hafte....mujhe haath lagaya.

Edited by shailzain - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shumi.

👏wow, so agar koi insan galat karta hain toh woh galat nahi but the victim is wrong. Kya soch hain 

Obviously when someone shouting at u to get out of the house and nonsense, u shouldn't look at him and answer. If u look at him it's like staring at him. 

What can we expect from MCP's chamchas. This reminds me of what Asim said camera ne focus nahi ki, gali muh se bahar nahi ayi toh chup raho.

Originally posted by shailzain

What did he ask Rashmi? He asked what are you doing? She said what you just did. Where in this whole conversation can you imply that it meant f*** you? Video is a bit blurry and Sid is sitting a bit far. So nobody can be 100% sure what he actually did. What I definitely heard was the word 'udhar' along with the action. So I feel, we don't have the right to talk shit about anyone when we ain't sure. And you think Rashmi wouldn't have made a issue if it was that indecent?  Sid ne use haath bhi nahin lagaya tha in that 1st fight of theirs aur woh sir khati rahi sabka 3 hafte....mujhe haath lagaya.

Yea yea video is not clear for his blind chamche like Asim par vusne bhi toh mann liya ki shukla ne gaali di woh bhi Salman ke samne. Par vuski bewakuf excuse ye thi ki muh se bahar nahi aya toh signals and lip sync gaaliya pe react nahi karna chahiye. Toh tabhi toh rashmi ne watt lagaya chele ko aur vuski namard master shukla ko.

Shayad shukla ke fans ko clear nahi dikh raha video but if you see the video in slow motion or few times it's clear ki vuska ishaara kya tha. Kya kare ab sare audience shukla ke blind fans nahi hain na video samajh nahi apaye.

When Rashmi had seen clearly what he said or indicated to her and reacted. Shukar karo rashmi thi toh bas gali de kar rehne di. Agar main hoti toh jake joothe marti hoga koi bhi tv star or celebrity main foot. Sexual harasment case mein arrest hota sala buddha.

[QUOTE=muktha_cute]

Yea yea video is not clear for his blind chamche like Asim par vusne bhi toh mann liya ki shukla ne gaali di woh bhi Salman ke samne. Par vuski bewakuf excuse ye thi ki muh se bahar nahi aya toh signals and lip sync gaaliya pe react nahi karna chahiye. Toh tabhi toh rashmi ne watt lagaya chele ko aur vuski namard master shukla ko.

Shayad shukla ke fans ko clear nahi dikh raha video but if you see the video in slow motion or few times it's clear ki vuska ishaara kya tha. Kya kare ab sare audience shukla ke blind fans nahi hain na video samajh nahi apaye.

When Rashmi had seen clearly what he said or indicated to her and reacted. Shukar karo rashmi thi toh bas gali de kar rehne di. Agar main hoti toh jake joothe marti hoga koi bhi tv star or celebrity main foot. Sexual harasment case mein arrest hota sala buddha

Chamche...sala buddha👎