Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Looney86

Take off your nostalgia glasses dude.😆 The new version looks alot better than the old one.

old angels were good too but i just hope they take the sensibilities of all audiences in consideration and do not portray any of them as a sl__t just like they did with drew barrymore's character.

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Looney86

The Black girl name is Ella Ballinska. She's just 23 but is really tall in height. Yeah, I'm too excited for the film. I liked the trailers very much, and Kristen Stewart character became my instant favourite. Although many are saying that it'll bomb but it still might be a Hit in India.

13 angels means there is chance of old angels making cameo appearance from the TV show and previous movie installments?

may or may not be but the new promo suggests new angels...i saw a clip on instagram, it was always the plot line of featuring so many angels but they kept it under wraps anyway let's see...

and those who'r staying in US can also enjoy the warrior queen of jhansi which is also releasing on the same date (though releasing 29th nov in india) it also looks pretty good.