Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Not interested in either, will wait till Dabangg.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Not interested in either. I am waiting Frozen 2 and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker .

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am waiting for Panipat.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since everyone is telling what they are waiting for I will tell mine too.😆

I am waiting for.. don't know the name.. it's a thriller movie.. starring amitabh bacchan.. I think Emraan is also there. (Hope not disappointing)

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Charlie's Angels : Even though the concept is old, i am sold out on women kicking solid butts than seeing malhotra's abs on steroids minus any expressions - GIRL POWER all the way ✌

besides, the black girl (what's her name) she's looking the badass outta all : would watch for her alone...

anyways there are not just 3 but 13 angels with other actresses playing cameos..so i hope its not messed up

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

Charlie's Angels : Even though the concept is old, i am sold out on women kicking solid butts than seeing malhotra's abs on steroids minus any expressions - GIRL POWER all the way ✌

besides, the black girl (what's her name) she's looking the badass outta all : would watch for her alone...

anyways there are not just 3 but 13 angels with other actresses playing cameos..so i hope its not messed up

The Black girl name is Ella Ballinska. She's just 23 but is really tall in height. Yeah, I'm too excited for the film. I liked the trailers very much, and Kristen Stewart character became my instant favourite. Although many are saying that it'll bomb but it still might be a Hit in India.

13 angels means there is chance of old angels making cameo appearance from the TV show and previous movie installments?

None   old angels>>>>>>>

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

None   old angels>>>>>>>

Take off your nostalgia glasses dude.😆 The new version looks alot better than the old one.

Originally posted by: Looney86

Take off your nostalgia glasses dude.😆 The new version looks alot better than the old one.

No i just find the older trio more hotter. Who cares about action or anything? Btw diaz had more star power than this trio combined when she got 20 million paycheck for the movies as well as gave openings. This movie is just opening with 15 million usd  hence boxoffice audience agrees with me!. Original two parts opened with double the amount and add inflation,  the number rises higher! Kristen stewart is simply ugly. No match  for diaz at her peak😆

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago