who is responsible? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Hasini Ji I hv said dis in many of my posts.....but noone seems to understand. It's futile telling people who see nothing beyond their love for their favourites.

Neck injuries lead to full body paralysis and head injury patients die widout even a bleed . Those are medical facts .

But nobody cares. Shukla Ji is Bhagwan in the eyes of his beholders . 

neck injury se yaad aaya. we all have bashed/called out aarti for her torturous behavior towards Dey which causes burn marks and a deep wound on his neck. tab none spared her. then why spare MCP of BB 13?🤢

Show this post to Mahira, and all other players who play physical games, to be careful.

And I urge all Forum-users to be careful too.

---

Now don't put this on Sid.

----

No one else got so much hurt, Because they were taking care of themselves.

Mahira purposefully went to fight and steal from Sid. (Because she thinks that fighting against Sid is Heroism)

Originally posted by hasini009

neck injury se yaad aaya. we all have bashed/called out aarti for her torturous behavior towards Dey which causes burn marks and a deep wound on his neck. tab none spared her. then why spare MCP of BB 13?🤢

Bcz Shukla Ji is never wrong .😊

Originally posted by Tacacs

Show this post to Mahira, and all other players who play physical games, to be careful.

And I urge all Forum-users to be careful too.

---

Now don't put this on Sid.

----

No one else got so much hurt, Because they were taking care of themselves.

Mahira purposefully went to fight and steal from Sid. (Because she thinks that fighting against Sid is Heroism)

bechari soch liya hoga ki fighting against sid and die in the fight will bring her vir chakra award. right?

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Hasini Ji I hv said dis in many of my posts.....but noone seems to understand. It's futile telling people who see nothing beyond their love for their favourites.

Neck injuries lead to full body paralysis and head injury patients die widout even a bleed . Those are medical facts .

But nobody cares. Shukla Ji is Bhagwan in the eyes of his beholders . 

Unfortunately trauma and suffering of others is entertainment for some uncouth. They are clueless about implications of anything.  God forbid no one should suffer but some people may not understand, until they become victims, unfortunately. 

It was an accident and no way Mahira showed any signs and symptoms of concussion. When you are concussed you are knocked out for few seconds at least and all she did after that 'fall' she started shouting and barking like a dog. I have suffered concussion and my head collided with another guy and i was knocked out for few seconds.

Originally posted by hasini009

Yes, Siddharth Deys wound, put him at a risk of infection that could spread beyond his neck tissues right Upto to his spine, but who cares, it’s entertaining .sick !!!

if this happened here, they would have banned the show forever. Even Mahiras incident would be sufficient to close down a show. 

No wonder they edit and show a different version here. 

End of the day, This is India, a great country, we are proud of our country which has no value for life, but surely value only for materialistic things. Embarrassed and ashamed.

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

It was an accident and no way Mahira showed any signs and symptoms of concussion. When you are concussed you are knocked out for few seconds at least and all she did after that 'fall' she started shouting and barking like a dog. I have suffered concussion and my head collided with another guy and i was knocked out for few seconds.

I said 'agar (what if)'. I didn't say usse kuch hua hai. usse internal injury ho bhi gaya ho we dont even know.

"The patient may feel fine and walk away but we call them 'talk and die patients’ because they have suffered a fractured skull or have torn a blood vessel in the brain which slowly forms a clot."

raging bull ke samne barking dog kya chiz hai🤢

Originally posted by Priya9.

Yes, Siddharth Deys wound, put him at a risk of infection that could spread beyond his neck tissues right Upto to his spine, but who cares, it’s entertaining .sick !!!

if this happened here, they would have banned the show forever. Even Mahiras incident would be sufficient to close down a show. 

No wonder they edit and show a different version here. 

End of the day, This is India, a great country, we are proud of our country which has no value for life, but surely value only for materialistic things. Embarrassed and ashamed.

I agree with everything except bold part. inhuman everywhere in the world. why single out India and Indians only?

Originally posted by PriyankFan12

You don’t expect BB, to show your millisecond trail of events do you. Mahira herself mentioned she lost consciousness, is that not sufficient evidence 

Edited by Priya9. - 4 years ago