Aryan brought doom to SH

Posted: 12 days ago

Hehohahaha.... here we go with another stupid post. smiley16

In the past, we had a few debatable posts on whether Aryan was a savior or a criminal? (I didn't take part coz Aryan was never important to mesmiley17). But ab dil cha rahe hai to have one discussion/faltoo post on Aryan and have everybody's say on what they thought of Aryan then and why?

Aryan brought doom to Sadda Haq and destroyed Sanyukta, in real. smiley22 Sanyukta manipulator se cheater and confused soul ban gayi. Moreover, he helped Sanyukta in all bad ways like enter ISRC with a fake certificate, sabotage the mission! It gave bad message to the youth. Cvs in attempt, to show Aryan as a savior or well-wisher of Sanyukta, mistakenly made Aryan a stalker and obsessive personsmiley37 Aryan mein itni zabardast qualities ke baad why the words "Second male lead" were read before Aryan's name?smiley44Aryan had so much in him that a normal will never want male-lead like him ever.

P.S: Aryan pe aur nahi likha jayega. smiley13

Posted: 12 days ago

Who was Aryan in SH 😳

Posted: 11 days ago

Aryan was the soul of the show. smiley22

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by romaila

Aryan was the soul of the show. smiley22

I'm sorry are we talking about the same show 🤔 I'm confused 😵 I don't remember any Aryan in SH 😶 

Posted: 10 days ago

Aryan brought Arrogant+rogue+yawn expression+anti-social+negativity to the sadda Haq. Forced character huhhh

Originally posted by InCenDia

I'm sorry are we talking about the same show 🤔 I'm confused 😵 I don't remember any Aryan in SH 😶 

Yush we're talking about the same show. The thing is you don't wanna accept that Aryan was jaan of Sadda Haq. smiley22smiley24

Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Aryan brought Arrogant+rogue+yawn expression+anti-social+negativity to the sadda Haq. Forced character huhhh

Huh another jealous phanki.smiley22

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by romaila

Yush we're talking about the same show. The thing is you don't wanna accept that Aryan was jaan of Sadda Haq. smiley22smiley24

But I don't remember any Aryan 🤔