Aryan brought doom to SH

Posted: 4 years ago

Hehohahaha.... here we go with another stupid post. 😎

In the past, we had a few debatable posts on whether Aryan was a savior or a criminal? (I didn't take part coz Aryan was never important to me😛). But ab dil cha rahe hai to have one discussion/faltoo post on Aryan and have everybody's say on what they thought of Aryan then and why?

Aryan brought doom to Sadda Haq and destroyed Sanyukta, in real. 😳 Sanyukta manipulator se cheater and confused soul ban gayi. Moreover, he helped Sanyukta in all bad ways like enter ISRC with a fake certificate, sabotage the mission! It gave bad message to the youth. Cvs in attempt, to show Aryan as a savior or well-wisher of Sanyukta, mistakenly made Aryan a stalker and obsessive person🤣 Aryan mein itni zabardast qualities ke baad why the words "Second male lead" were read before Aryan's name?Aryan had so much in him that a normal will never want male-lead like him ever.

P.S: Aryan pe aur nahi likha jayega. 😒

Who was Aryan in SH 😳

Aryan was the soul of the show. 😳

Originally posted by romaila

Aryan was the soul of the show. 😳

I'm sorry are we talking about the same show 🤔 I'm confused 😵 I don't remember any Aryan in SH 😶 

Aryan brought Arrogant+rogue+yawn expression+anti-social+negativity to the sadda Haq. Forced character huhhh

Originally posted by InCenDia

I'm sorry are we talking about the same show 🤔 I'm confused 😵 I don't remember any Aryan in SH 😶 

Yush we're talking about the same show. The thing is you don't wanna accept that Aryan was jaan of Sadda Haq. 😳🤔

Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Aryan brought Arrogant+rogue+yawn expression+anti-social+negativity to the sadda Haq. Forced character huhhh

Huh another jealous phanki.😳

Originally posted by romaila

Yush we're talking about the same show. The thing is you don't wanna accept that Aryan was jaan of Sadda Haq. 😳🤔

But I don't remember any Aryan 🤔

Originally posted by InCenDia

But I don't remember any Aryan 🤔

This is another trick of yours for denying the effort he had put in while giving those expressionless performances. 😳

Aryan was unwanted ðŸ˜Š