What's with this 21 year old girl BS?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Why people are using Mahira's young age to say that she shouldn't have been bashed? If she's so strong, why did she start to cry? Last season Rohit who I think was 21 at the time as well got bashed as well but he never cried. Before that Priyank Sharma who was 22 year old then used to get bashed by Sallu really bad and he said in his ted talk that him getting bashed by Salman Khan was the best thing ever happened to him because before coming to BB he thought that he was a star and lived in his own bubble but Salman showed him the truth that he might have been famous but he was not a star at that time and now look at him he is one of the success stories of BB. Before that, I remember 17-year-old Digangana came to BB house and the way she carried herself in the show was amazing and had shown more maturity than even Shukla forget about Mahira and she never cried in front of Sallu because she never needed to be bashed. Isn't feminism about saying that men and women are equal but I think people here trying to portray that women are the weaker sex and should get away with everything they do and then just start to cry.