Ronit Chaubey AND Maha - episode

• Page of 1 Go
Posted: 8 days ago

Hello everyone smiley9 so I am curious about  2 things :

a) I haven't seen kzk 1 , so am just wondering was Ronit a villain in kzk 1 too just like he is being portrayed in kzk 2 ?? 

b) Also, can anyone understand the pattern of "Maha-episodes" ? I mean, is there any compulsion that per month, a "Maha-episode" has to happen ? And generally, do these "Maha-episodes" happen only when there is something big to reveal ??

Because honestly speaking, I didn't find anything BIG which was revealed in yesterday's "Maha-episode" except for the fact that it was the first episode where finally we got to see Ronit after Komolika had gained entry into Basu Bari.smiley24

All this time, I was wondering where has Ronit vanished after giving her sister all the evil plans ?? And does anyone know what has happened to Mishka ? Is she dead or what ? Because I can't remember the last episode where I saw hersmiley22smiley22smiley22smiley3

Hi...

Kzk1 had no ronit. So he is a new character in the reboot. 

There is no pattern to ME... As far as the time lines r concerned to accomodate one every month. MEs generally are trigger points. They usually don't hv any major revelations in MEs but more like turning points. 

Like if u notice this ME, anurag hv started questioning the facts tht r being fed to him, ronit's apparent entry in plot and komo's intentions of replacing prerna in anu's memories became clear.

Earlier ME, we saw cracks in prerna's stoic and robotic stance and we saw her pondering over her situation. Anurag was seemingly claming down and they had their first normal conversation. 

Hey,thanks for making it clear.smiley20smiley4

• Page of 1 Go