•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I just watched this part of the episode again and carefully listened to what Aman said. He says that - Ayaana tab tak Ayaana nahi bann sakti jab tak usko uske powers mil nahi jaate.

So I think it won't happen that she's triggered or something and BOOM! She gets her powers. I think they will have to find means of getting her powers so that she can defeat the Sifarti Jinn. Maybe that's the reason they're in the forest. They might have to literally hunt for them and acquire them.

What do y'all think?

Powers se zyda she needs to go for Martial arts training. Ninja powers se thodi bante hain😳

On a serious note, maybe that's the reason? Ya phir jungle mein Hut dhundne Gaye hain dono😳

On an actual serious note, if she had no powers already, how come she helped in capturing the jinn and can khilao the phool? And save Parveen? And, be so good😭

Originally posted by Octothorpe

Powers se zyda she needs to go for Martial arts training. Ninja powers se thodi bante hain😳

On a serious note, maybe that's the reason? Ya phir jungle mein Hut dhundne Gaye hain dono😳

On an actual serious note, if she had no powers already, how come she helped in capturing the jinn and can khilao the phool? And save Parveen? And, be so good😭

Maybe powers give you some inherent Ninja moves for free 🤣On a serious note, I think some she already has and some she needs to acquire and absorb. Perhaps someone needs to remind her about powers or something. Like Lord Hanuman ki story thi na waise.

SHHHH. Hut ki baat aap mat ki kijiye🤣🤪

She has the quality of being Ayaana I think hence the help and flower blooming, but Ayaana ke full fledged powers she doesn't have.

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Maybe powers give you some inherent Ninja moves for free 🤣On a serious note, I think some she already has and some she needs to acquire and absorb. Perhaps someone needs to remind her about powers or something. Like Lord Hanuman ki story thi na waise.

SHHHH. Hut ki baat aap mat ki kijiye🤣🤪

She has the quality of being Ayaana I think hence the help and flower blooming, but Ayaana ke full fledged powers she doesn't have.

I see! I'm actually really happy that Baazigar is back and that means Kiya Mifa will also be back. Yay!

Originally posted by Octothorpe

I see! I'm actually really happy that Baazigar is back and that means Kiya Mifa will also be back. Yay!

Main kabse naach rahi hoon!

Bazigar Bazigar!!!🥳

She already has power. She sometimes does magic unintentionally. She just doesn't know how to get that or control that. I guess she will get that by some kind of meditation etc.

Originally posted by jhalak7

She already has power. She sometimes does magic unintentionally. She just doesn't know how to get that or control that. I guess she will get that by some kind of meditation etc.

No no I'm talking of all the action moves. How can she do all that without training or powers?

Or do you mean that she has it in her but doesn't know how to use it?

I guess she will get them gradually... But some powers she have like how she saved parveen and aman and also baazigar... but Now she don't even know when where and how to use her powers...

Let them explore it slowly... Now to I am super happy that baazigar is safe.... 

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

she has it in her but doesn't know how to use it?

👍🏼