Ujda Chaman vs Bala : Ayushmann's stardom.

Posted: 7 days ago

Ujda Chaman opened around 1 Crore and Bala opened around 9 Crores. Both movies have a similar story and Bala had the disadvantage of releasing one week later. 

Now nobody can deny that Ayushmann does have 🌟 value.

Yea, i agree

Udta chaman  had no known face come one no male or female  how can they will earn more on that basis if some one was known in movie could have done better 

Originally posted by Karankhanna

Udta chaman  had no known face come one no male or female  how can they will earn more on that basis if some one was known in movie could have done better 

well that is the point, content being the king is half truth, content needs a face too. 

It was bound to happen. As much as anyone deny, Ayushmaan has gained credibility and is reliability in terms of pulling audience to the theater.

has abyone , watched both these movies ?? I somehow felt ujda was better from the promos... 

Originally posted by VintageWine

has abyone , watched both these movies ?? I somehow felt ujda was better from the promos... 

shy was saying Udta Chaman was poor while Bala was decent with a fun first half and kinda off dramatic average second half.

Posted: 6 days ago

Bump