Aise Kaise Chalega? - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Octothorpe

I didn't see the Friday's epi still and don't know about the flower on tree. I also heard Baazigar died, I can't take that. I already love that cute little dancing eagle😭

I don't think flowers will fall off, because, those flowers are symbol of their love and I feel, even if there's any MU, the love won't vanish, separation is expected but love won't vanish (hopefully)

Technically this should happen, will be even more beautiful but drama zaroori hai🤪

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Technically this should happen, will be even more beautiful but drama zaroori hai🤪

Haan. Drame ke Bina TRP kidhar se aayegi🤣

Haan. Drame ke Bina TRP kidhar se aayegi🤣

Exactly! Sahi pakde hain🤣

But now I want what you said to happen. Imagine, they're not on talking terms but the flowers are still there 

Love toh rahega, chaahe jo ho!

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Exactly! Sahi pakde hain🤣

But now I want what you said to happen. Imagine, they're not on talking terms but the flowers are still there 

Love toh rahega, chaahe jo ho!

Yes, I so wish the flowers stay even if they have differences😳

Yes, I so wish the flowers stay even if they have differences😳

That tree with flowers will be a symbol of love between Aman and Roshni. How romantic. ❤️ I love some of the plots too much. 😍

Originally posted by The_Twilight

That tree with flowers will be a symbol of love between Aman and Roshni. How romantic. ❤️ I love some of the plots too much. 😍

Yes! I so want to see the tree bloom

Yes! I so want to see the tree bloom

I am wondering how will they differentiate between the flowers blooms by Roshni love vs flowers blooming due to Aman falling in love? 😃 Ha ha..I know I am being too technical here but it would be fun to watch how the blooms are a lil different when our tough-to-fall- love type hero eventually falls in love .

I am wondering how will they differentiate between the flowers blooms by Roshni love vs flowers blooming due to Aman falling in love? 😃 Ha ha..I know I am being too technical here but it would be fun to watch how the blooms are a lil different when our tough-to-fall- love type hero eventually falls in love .

I wished it bloomed when both were in love. 🤔

I guess the difference will be in colour? White for her and pinkish/bluish tones for him?

Or maybe the speed. Rosh ka slow hoga but unka I can say will be much faster ☺️

I wished it bloomed when both were in love. 🤔

Of course. Abhi toh sirf kali aayi hai. Blooming toh baadmein hi hogi when both are. But you know, the confession ke pehle waala love. Alag hota hai dono ka❤️