Jannat Zubair beats Divyanka Tripathi(Page 2)

Posted: 7 months ago

It doesn't matter, DT is the BEST and we know it.

1 Likes this

Originally posted by ek-paheli

Yes. She is very popular but with no PR; that's why she is unknown to many who are not familiar with her shows/work. Her pic on average gets 1 million likes on insta. 4-5 months ago, she had around 7-8 million followers. Yesterday I checked after reading this thread, it's over 11.4 millions!! Saw her in Tu Ashiqui, she acts good but her character wasn't so challenging but she's just 20 or something so..

Haha.. U dont have ny correct information.. C is jst 17...n for ur information.. Her pr or managers are same... As dts... Dey are the managees 4 her... 

0 Likes this

I checked after reading about her over here.

She does have a sweet voice n her debut song was awesome.

She is 19 I guess.

Looks cute .

Socially active.

N the result shows.

There have been many teenage sensations before .

0 Likes this

Really?! Never seen any coverage from the mainstream media for that. Strange!! Is she or her pr not well connected with media people? 

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Pooja2311

Really?! Never seen any coverage from the mainstream media for that. Strange!! Is she or her pr not well connected with media people? 

Some one from here mentioned that Jannat's pr is same as DT's. So, they are well connected. Maybe Jannat doesn't want or need PR activities that much.

0 Likes this

Originally posted by Manan_Pani_fan

Some one from here mentioned that Jannat's pr is same as DT's. So, they are well connected. Maybe Jannat doesn't want or need PR activities that much.

Don't tell, after you said I checked profile for 10m she fid segment n for even 5m too. 

So as every stars, everyone is publicity hungery. Okay. Everyone..so chill.  

1 Likes this

Jannat just reaches 12 million Instagram followers. First Indian tv actress to do so. 

Edited by Manan_Pani_fan - 7 months ago
1 Likes this

Do you know that TikTok allows you to connect your Instagram account to your profile. So tiktok followers can be added to Instagram.

2 Likes this