Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BebaakBegum

Shukla ko mil ke peeto and evict ho jaao. 2 crore shayad chubhe but woh dil ko sukoon hoga, woh alag hi hoga.

par sabke paas arti ke jaise 2 crore wale bhaiyya nahi na honge 😭

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chingaari

SP saab autograph pls 😳🥳

seriously tumhe laddo baantne parenge ab 

🤣

Kya tum bhi Chingu - kahin se tukka lag gaya aur tum keh rahi ho laddoo baantne padenge ab 😆. Main laddoo baantu agar kuch special ho - jaise tera Dey waapis aa jaya, yaan phir Aarti Shukla ki jaisi taisi karde - aisa kuch 😆

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

Better option!

6. Hurt Shukla : Break his hand...give him a ligament tier. Slap him hard so that he gets maligned for life. Throw a bottle on his head so that he can recover from drug overdose. Or expose his drug/ sexual predatory behaviour so that he quits on his own.

This is the perfect option for bullies & as*** like shukla.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

perception game? like how? Jaise - agar sir pe chot lagi to ye socho ko ki ye chot nahi ek jhatka hai jo tumhe sir se ye galatfehmi nikaal dega ki tum bhi is season ki winning race me ho....??? then the same injury that u perecived as harmful will seem like a reality check...Is it like that??? 🤓🤔

aur waise bhi majority ko influence karne ke liye Sallu baba to hai na....⭐️

Hi Intru - this time around we are in opposite teams 😆

Hi Nathu ji. Yeah iss baar war hai😈.

Aree mein general context mein bataa raha hoon. Kaise show jeeta jaata hai. U need smartness  and a story so that ppl emotionally attach ho jaaye. 

Sid ne apni ek story banaa li hai. Aur wo kaafi smart hai apne points rakhe mein  Ab baakiyon ko bolo catch up kare. 

Sid may be the worst person in the world but he is not being perceived that way from NB house  

So in perception battle ,he is winning 

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

🤣

Kya tum bhi Chingu - kahin se tukka lag gaya aur tum keh rahi ho laddoo baantne padenge ab 😆. Main laddoo baantu agar kuch special ho - jaise tera Dey waapis aa jaya, yaan phir Aarti Shukla ki jaisi taisi karde - aisa kuch 😆

Yeh lo SP yeh dedo Chings ko yeh ladoo mein tumare taraf se distribute kar rahi hoon besan ke ladoo 😋🥳

Priya9. thumbnail

1. Avoid Shukla to avoid getting hurt - but then Shukla will still come and do haathapayi with them and get in their faces, even if others avoid fighting with him
  2. Avoid tasks to avoid Shukla coming and fighting with them - but then BB will get angry that they are not participating in tasks and will reprimand or punish them
  3. Resist and stand up against Shukla when he comes to fight with them - but then they might get hurt cos Shukla cannnot or will not control his aggressiveness in tasks 
  4. Get hurt and complain to Bigg Boss - but then BB will only do kadi ninda or give some mild punishment to Shukla. Moreover the host Mr. Right - Salman khan will get defensive for Shukla and call others Nautanki.
  5. Get hurt by Shukla but keep participating in tasks while tolerating all injuries without complaining - cos this is the price you have to pay to sustain in BB13. 

Credit - SilentSilver - 

6.Chant Shukla ji ki jai. Min 3 times a day &

7.Get enrolled into Arti's school of doormatiness. (but this would mean they have already lost the race of BB winner and all other tasks to Shukla ji, if they have the misfortune of being in Shukla's opponent team) ..

Edit - kaafi soch vichar karne ke baad mujhe ek zabardast idea aaya hai (with a little help from Rukhi)

8. Do tasks but only for formality sake....without enthusiasm.... aur Shukla ke aate hi patli gali se nikal jao -  kam se kam jab tak bigg boss me rahoge tab tak safe rahoge aur zillat ke laddu bhi nahi khane padenge from host and BB himself...baki winner to wo already decide kar hi chuke hain 😉

9. Emulate Rimi Sen in tasks, and become a Shukli outside of them - (credit- SP2684)

10. shud shift to shukla group & whoever fights with shukla, jump in between from shukla's side, stretch it & make it ur own fight , leave shukla aside. (credit - raam786) 

11. Sidekick ban jao like Asim...Shukla Dev ki kripadrishti sadev bani rahegi fir toh tum pe...not only will u be saved during nominations but also jab bhi kisi ka zyaada ho raha hai toh u can seek divine intervention of Shukla Dev n request him to thanda karo dat person on ur behalf (credit - TheBigTamasha) 

12 . work hard to satisfy shuklaji, big boss and salman. teeno ko ek hi time pe...amongst other things - read this post ( https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151760143) for more details -  (credit - hasini009) 

Excellent post ji, very well done, thanks for accumulating this wealth of information for future participants,how to satisfy the ego of bully like Shukla and avoid the wrath of another bully Salman. 

bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shukla mata ki jagrata 😈

PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Contestants should apply for Shukla chella classes 🤣

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Hi Nathu ji. Yeah iss baar war hai😈.

Aree mein general context mein bataa raha hoon. Kaise show jeeta jaata hai. U need smartness  and a story so that ppl emotionally attach ho jaaye. 

Sid ne apni ek story banaa li hai. Aur wo kaafi smart hai apne points rakhe mein  Ab baakiyon ko bolo catch up kare. 

Sid may be the worst person in the world but he is not being perceived that way from NB house  

So in perception battle ,he is winning 

Sid and smart? i thought he's all brawn and little brain.... though his one liners were hilarious, so maybe he does have brain but relies heavily on brawn mostly ...hmmm 🤓

okay what story does Sid have? everyone is targeting him? that oh-so-familiar victim story like gauti?

Not all people have the right perception...even if I'm alone in a majority i can still be the only one with right perception...

However, perception of majority, also PR, can indeed win him BB but still not make HIS or Sallu's behavior right according to my and many others's perception.

Priya9. thumbnail

Sid and smart? i thought he's all brawn and little brain.... though his one liners were hilarious, so maybe he does have brain but relies heavily on brawn mostly ...hmmm 🤓

okay what story does Sid have? everyone is targeting him? that oh-so-familiar victim story like gauti?

Not all people have the right perception...even if I'm alone in a majority i can still be the only one with right perception...

However, perception of majority, also PR, can indeed win him BB but still not make HIS or Sallu's behavior right according to my and many others's perception.

Very well said,  Can I please add, perceptions are different based on your experience, wisdom and ability to use all senses. Obviously perceptions will be varied.

Who is really naive and needs fake PR trends with conflict of interests, to change their perceptions. 

Btw I must congratulate you for this thread is trending with highest activity in last 3 hours.