AnuPre/ParIca AT#158-Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho~celebrating 300epi - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Members:

ananda29, Aurtika, abhiya_12, anjalimaria90, abcdexyz,

amlavs, aquariuslp, Annmaria99, anupre123, Aisling , AngelinaEdangel,Arshig8, -Asfii-,Azizrehmen

Briti1107, Basilisk, Bookworm_, BombayGirl10, braveheartdoc, bashful_moon, Cute_Virgo, Cutydevil

-Doppelganger-, DhinchakMansh, div19, dua44

ErumMalik, EriKavana, Enchanteur, euphoric, FadingDawn, gunun

hope.22, havima, hope4u, Hari73, invest_probe

Indulekha00, ilovepyaar, ifmember, IFLove, Jambread3, Jenny2016

jjkg, jey3ram, Jyotix, Juneli, JRKZK2

KhaLidaH, ...Khushboo..., Krpkab_meg, luvmayurarti

Leenaaa, lovelyleighton, lunagoodlove, munnihyderabad, meenachem, Mishti_Dahi

maaneet-2012, MeervanSJ, -mins07, mas123, mamta22, moniloveanupre, 

mithilalovesksg, memad, Medak, MrToolConfuser,MsChanadlerBong, Ms.Tufani, Madhu_Scarlet, Madhura.., NeuroHypoPhysis

nailah_AnuPre, Nibuuu, nocry, NusiSg, Nostalgia3997, Olicity, Push-pull, pallawi1803, Paricarocks

pserial, roshaniD, Rosy.L, rnegi, rupinr,Rishamb, reeyacute

rahuldravidfan, RiyaDutta, rp5127, RollingStones, Saharjee1

snowwhite17, Sparklle801, surya_dabh, SnehaDoll

simran45, Susan.Dsouza, suhaaana, sam06, shiny9911

Sss1119, Suchi_Ejf_fan, shilpa2323, SRKKajolFan, Sutapasima

selmak, SanzBarbie, SajSassy, Spring-Dew, shrutiraina007, sohit-mishbir, tranquil_love, UKGirl22, Vini4ever

-VintageLover-, vinitha. , vshetty, vandana21, widden_dreamz, writ_in_water, WinterStar

yeskay, Zaalima_5, Zindagi12345, 21July2014

Admin- priya185

Co-admin- Leenaaa (she will open in Priya's absence)

Important: Please hit the like button if you want to be added to the member's list/your username has changed. Any PMs sent to me about the member list are not monitored. I will edit the member list soon please bear with me if there are delays. If you are a member please follow the rules in page1 post4

Edited by Leenaaa - 4 years ago

Congrats everyone. ๐ŸฅณMay we get blessed with loads of AnuPre scenes.

Edited by Briti1107 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4rzPTLBd6x/?igshid=f9t5vaop193j

Moni....kyon daala ye scene idhar? ๐Ÿ˜ญ You reminded me of last trackwaala Anu. I never used to watch KZK regularly in its initial days. So, this scene never came in my mind till now. But now, after watching this clip, I am feeling heavy-hearted thinking about the current Anu and how he is going to cope up when he comes to know about what the Basus karnama with Priyu. And to add to it, if AnuPre will be loosing their baby, it is going to be emotional on a higher level. The person who always want to keep Priyu happy is going to explode like anything. Sab ka class lena Anu....including your Baba. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by grace4317

Moni....kyon daala ye scene idhar? ๐Ÿ˜ญ You reminded me of last trackwaala Anu. I never used to watch KZK regularly in its initial days. So, this scene never came in my mind till now. But now, after watching this clip, I am feeling heavy-hearted thinking about the current Anu and how he is going to cope up when he comes to know about what the Basus karnama with Priyu. And to add to it, if AnuPre will be loosing their baby, it is going to be emotional on a higher level. The person who always want to keep Priyu happy is going to explode like anything. Sab ka class lena Anu....including your Baba. ๐Ÿ˜ก

its going to be  very emotional scene

& like we said we r heading towards that the way basys r hiding things jabarjadt drama hoga