AnuPre/ParIca AT#158-Hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho~celebrating 300epi - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Wah...wah....kya timing hai pallu....πŸ™Š

πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

I can't get over Pooja's expression....chahe galti se hi nikla ho but she was in for a shock with a laugh plastered on her face🀣

And the worst explanation anyone can giveπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Moni....kyon daala ye scene idhar? 😭 You reminded me of last trackwaala Anu. I never used to watch KZK regularly in its initial days. So, this scene never came in my mind till now. But now, after watching this clip, I am feeling heavy-hearted thinking about the current Anu and how he is going to cope up when he comes to know about what the Basus karnama with Priyu. And to add to it, if AnuPre will be loosing their baby, it is going to be emotional on a higher level. The person who always want to keep Priyu happy is going to explode like anything. Sab ka class lena Anu....including your Baba. 😑

I m waiting for this badly... specially the last line...he while leaving asked moh to hold the muhurat..n if she ever tries to get anukom married again I hope he gains his memory right then n blast them left, right n center...

I don't want them to lose the baby right now during his ML..it will be too cruel for him to n worst part he won't be able to console prerna as well..he might be there as friend but not as the father of the baby....😭

shilpa2323 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

iss baby ko koi maar do re....i m not able to enjoy anupre scenes coz of this dhee khajur 😭😭😭😭

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

I can't get over Pooja's expression....chahe galti se hi nikla ho but she was in for a shock with a laugh plastered on her face🀣

And the worst explanation anyone can giveπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

And i can't get over Eri's expression....It was like, she went blank for a minute. 🀣. And then, all 3 trying to divert the topic. No wonder they are such a close & crazy gang.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa2323

iss baby ko koi maar do re....i m not able to enjoy anupre scenes coz of this dhee khajur 😭😭😭😭

oye chup wo pure love ki nishani haiπŸ˜†

pallawi1803 thumbnail

And i can't get over Eri's expression....It was like, she went blank for a minute. 🀣. And then, all 3 trying to divert the topic. No wonder they are such a close & crazy gang.

yeah eri n shubhu both..but I must say shubhu behaved as a pro n baakiyon ko baad me akal aai to participate🀣

In their attempt to clarify they always end up messing things for Parica🀣sach me Chun Chun k casting Kari hai in pagalon ki🀣

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I m waiting for this badly... specially the last line...he while leaving asked moh to hold the muhurat..n if she ever tries to get anukom married again I hope he gains his memory right then n blast them left, right n center...

I don't want them to lose the baby right now during his ML..it will be too cruel for him to n worst part he won't be able to console prerna as well..he might be there as friend but not as the father of the baby....😭

Pallu...i think loosing the baby and Anu getting back his memory might happen back to back. And most probably Komo knowingly or unknowingly backed by Mohini (if by that time Komo's truth is not exposed to Badus) will be the reason for baby's departure. That is my wish, so that, when Anu confronts his Mom, it should lead Mohini to go on a severe guilt trip and Anu distancing himself from her.