•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Being a fan of sidnaaz, really heartbreaking to see them drift apart...only their bond seemed real..their moments was fun to watch in otherwise only fight dominated episodes

Friendship should be from both sides, both have misunderstandings which both didn't clear with each which is strange seeing the bond they had

Sana brought the fun side of Sid, he used to really laugh which we don't get to see... Sid also brought the best side of Sana...now both looking lost without the other

Sid doesn't want to be friends again, so Sana should just let it be and move on...want to see her play solo and not be either with paras or Sid..

Will really miss sidnaaz, hoping someday they come together once again

Edited by Achelvi - 4 years ago

they will be missed together.. i came across some of their random moments and i was like this really was a relief at the end of those screams..

specially sana mimicing him and that ullu bnaya dance🤣

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

they will be missed together.. i came across their some random moments and i was this really was a relief at the end of those screams..

specially sana mimicing him and that ullu bnaya dance🤣

See their unseen videos on voot... really they shared a great bond and chemistry...watch their unseen videos from jail and their WWE fight scenes, even they used to flirt with each other in a cute way

In one video, Sana is describing how her BF should be, which matches exactly with Sid, many times she asked him to romance her which he ignored but used to flirt with her, so it's really disheartening they didn't sit and clear with each other, should have closed in a nice manner...hope at least they remain cordial with each other...

Originally posted by Achelvi

See their unseen videos on voot... really they shared a great bond and chemistry...watch their unseen videos from jail and their WWE fight scenes, even they used to flirt with each other in a cute way

In one video, Sana is describing how her BF should be, which matches exactly with Sid, many times she asked him to romance her which he ignored but used to flirt with her, so it's really disheartening they didn't sit and clear with each other, should have closed in a nice manner...hope at least they remain cordial with each other...

yeah i have watched almost all of these, few moemts are still left for me to watch.. couldnt resist their mastiyaan⭐️

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind

yeah i have watched almost all of these, few moemts are still left for me to watch.. couldnt resist their mastiyaan⭐️

Really yaar, missing them badly but will cherish the moments we got so far..

Yeah me Too miss them. Bit I guess right now it's best for them . Who knows in future kyaa ho  

Originally posted by Achelvi

Really yaar, missing them badly but will cherish the moments we got so far..

In today's episode Sana says to Sid that abhi tak dosti nibhali ab dushmani dekhenge....so she officially announced Sid as her enemy.

Originally posted by BoogerDevi

In today's episode Sana says to Sid that abhi tak dosti nibhali ab dushmani dekhenge....so she officially announced Sid as her enemy.

Let's see how long will she stays on this...from wat I have seen her so far, she won't go against him, she respects him a lot, even before when paras tried to brainwash against Sid, she stood with Sid, her hate is temporary coz she is hurt...she forgives easily but want to see her play solo or team up with Vishal..she should stay strong where everyone is against her

I also used to like them but Sana is obsessed with Paras and always wanted to go to him 🤪

Shenaz ne Paras ko pyaar kaha knowing ki Paras n Mahira ek team hai..

loyalty naam ki quality hi nahi hai Shenaz mein..

promo mein bhi Sid ko dushman bol rahi hai..