Siddharth and Sana

Share
Posted: 10 days ago

Being a fan of sidnaaz, really heartbreaking to see them drift apart...only their bond seemed real..their moments was fun to watch in otherwise only fight dominated episodes

Friendship should be from both sides, both have misunderstandings which both didn't clear with each which is strange seeing the bond they had

Sana brought the fun side of Sid, he used to really laugh which we don't get to see... Sid also brought the best side of Sana...now both looking lost without the other

Sid doesn't want to be friends again, so Sana should just let it be and move on...want to see her play solo and not be either with paras or Sid..

Will really miss sidnaaz, hoping someday they come together once again

Edited by Achelvi - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

they will be missed together.. i came across some of their random moments and i was like this really was a relief at the end of those screams..

specially sana mimicing him and that ullu bnaya dancesmiley37

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 10 days ago
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind


they will be missed together.. i came across their some random moments and i was this really was a relief at the end of those screams..

specially sana mimicing him and that ullu bnaya dancesmiley37

See their unseen videos on voot... really they shared a great bond and chemistry...watch their unseen videos from jail and their WWE fight scenes, even they used to flirt with each other in a cute way

In one video, Sana is describing how her BF should be, which matches exactly with Sid, many times she asked him to romance her which he ignored but used to flirt with her, so it's really disheartening they didn't sit and clear with each other, should have closed in a nice manner...hope at least they remain cordial with each other...

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Achelvi


See their unseen videos on voot... really they shared a great bond and chemistry...watch their unseen videos from jail and their WWE fight scenes, even they used to flirt with each other in a cute way

In one video, Sana is describing how her BF should be, which matches exactly with Sid, many times she asked him to romance her which he ignored but used to flirt with her, so it's really disheartening they didn't sit and clear with each other, should have closed in a nice manner...hope at least they remain cordial with each other...

yeah i have watched almost all of these, few moemts are still left for me to watch.. couldnt resist their mastiyaansmiley10

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by One-Of-A-Kind


yeah i have watched almost all of these, few moemts are still left for me to watch.. couldnt resist their mastiyaansmiley10

Really yaar, missing them badly but will cherish the moments we got so far..

Posted: 10 days ago

Yeah me Too miss them. Bit I guess right now it's best for them . Who knows in future kyaa ho  

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by Achelvi


Really yaar, missing them badly but will cherish the moments we got so far..

In today's episode Sana says to Sid that abhi tak dosti nibhali ab dushmani dekhenge....so she officially announced Sid as her enemy.

Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by BoogerDevi


In today's episode Sana says to Sid that abhi tak dosti nibhali ab dushmani dekhenge....so she officially announced Sid as her enemy.

Let's see how long will she stays on this...from wat I have seen her so far, she won't go against him, she respects him a lot, even before when paras tried to brainwash against Sid, she stood with Sid, her hate is temporary coz she is hurt...she forgives easily but want to see her play solo or team up with Vishal..she should stay strong where everyone is against her

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Sana Sana everywhere

sanalicious   22   3154

sanalicious 22 3154 14 days ago Devil1234
amardeep 17 5081 26 days ago roni_berna
ranikaadi 9 2535 26 days ago s2397
SnehaDoll 50 18513 8 days ago Bepnaah.pyar
GunDaa 343 22675 4 hours ago BoogerDevi

Topic Info

  • 9 Replies
  • 2255Views

Topic started by Achelvi

Last replied by bbsai

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP