They are together - More pics 😘 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amy142

After all that siyappa, ronakshi still got married. 

I cant digest that everything is hunky dory 

She faints after varmala so in these pics they are not married.. 

Originally posted by smile10000

She faints after varmala so in these pics they are not married.. 

Hain?

Still not married? 

Does that mean Sonakshi slips into coma news is true?

By the time I watch the actual episode,  my hair will turn grey by speculating. 

Enough of this drama

Bloody hell and damnation!

There you go, next tract....kabhi sautan kabhi saheliπŸ€ͺ

I am consoling myself that atleast he didn't took pheras with her or it would had been like 4 pheras with Raima and then 3 pheras with Sona.. 

Hain?

Still not married? 

Enough of this drama

No.. Nothing like coma.. They get married for sure but their marriage pics are not released yet.. 

Originally posted by smile10000

I am consoling myself that atleast he didn't took pheras with her or it would had been like 4 pheras with Raima and then 3 pheras with Sona.. 

You never know with raita.  Shes looking for an excuse to phailao herself all over the place. 

You never know with raita.  Shes looking for an excuse to phailao herself all over the place. 

Raima is the only person missing in all the bts pics and videos released today.. I wonder where did she vanish.. She is not even in offscreen pics.. 

Hain?

Still not married? 

Enough of this drama

Hi 5 Amy βœ‹πŸ˜‚ The way they are releasing the bts and we are speculating till the actual episode even I can slip into coma anytimeπŸ˜‚

Originally posted by roshni_az

Hi 5 Amy βœ‹πŸ˜‚ The way they are releasing the bts and we are speculating till the actual episode even I can slip into coma anytimeπŸ˜‚

Rosh,  I have to make an urgent appointment with my hair stylist. 

They have started to go grey, thanks to the bts and news channel snippets of khkt

Just hope that raita didn't perform any ritual with rohit when sona wasn't there. Else that psycho will consider herself to be rohit's wife as well.

I think she did 😫.  Rohit will not spare her, the below dialogue is his as confirmed by spoiler didi:

'Agar bol deti ussi waqt ki tum Sona nahi ho toh yeh nahi hota. Bhar mein gayi muharat aur abshagun'.

I think raita will say ke I sat there because of wedding muhurat πŸ€ͺ.

By saying 'aisa nahi hota'....I think he means Sona would not have been in this state, if he knew she was missing then he along with the police would have been looking for Sona.

Mahesh ke saath saath Rohit will kill raitaπŸ˜†...he will not spare them after seeing the state of Sona.

Bloody hell and damnation!

There you go, next tract....kabhi sautan kabhi saheliπŸ€ͺ

Rituals huwe hain shaadi nahiπŸ˜‚.

Raita can think whatever she wants.  Rohit ki biwi sirf aur sirf Sona he bannegi