Saw this Trending On Youtube - Bheeshma Telugu Movie Trailer

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oov1Le1whD4

Though it's not a Bollywood film , I couldn't stop myself from posting it here because you never know if there's a Hindi remake of this coming soon (Kabir Singh anyone?).

Surprising is the number of likes on the video. Disappointed.

I am not a Feminazi or a overly-sensitive liberal (coz everyone who has an opinion is labelled that these days), but that's just pure cringe.

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh yes  when I saw I cringed after seeing this teaser 🤢

In fact I saw lots of negative comments slamming this scene in the teaser in the YouTube. 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is so called "progressive" actress of South...lol

Money talks bs walks

CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

There is something in Rashmika which irritates me both Onscreen and Offscreen. Also I don't know why she and Vijay Deverkonda behave wierdly in IMO😆

But poor girl gets lots of flak and troll from kannada fans. 

Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -VintageLover-

There is something in Rashmika which irritates me both Onscreen and Offscreen. Also I don't know why she and Vijay Deverkonda behave wierdly in IMO😆

But poor girl gets lots of flak and troll from kannada fans. 

what poor! my foot! she is the most irritating , she has changed completely after geetha govindam unbelievable success, before she was so sweet. i think its vijays deverakondas effect on her, i dont like that guy also tbh, and yes i think they both are in friends with benefits relationship. she is cute no doubt but she sucks and i think she will see a downfall very soon. broke engagement with a gem rakshit shetty who gave her this life she is enjoying. 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If u do that in the real corporate world , you will be fired in a fraction of second. At least its true for all MNCs operating in India. 

But i am not sure about Indian private companies . Do things like these happen at office ? .. If yes , its terrible , no doubt ..

@ TM : Dont worry .. Posting this doesn't make you a feminazi .. 😆 .. This is legit cringe ..

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Also this sudden rise of misogynistic content and audience appreciation there within is indeed worrying .. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agreed. Cringe.

ughh.. and I see such film become a success and do a double cringe.

A lot of people in industry miss a sensitivity chip.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kaun hai iska director?? Direction skills are either terrible or he is just using this to garner views.

Yeah I know Rashmika has an excellent back, uska matlab yeh nahi ki usko hi highlight karke, hero ko pervert banado.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Also this sudden rise of misogynistic content and audience appreciation there within is indeed worrying .. 

why such a narrow view of audience??

Maybe the audience, has put aside the "misogyny", and focused on other aspects, and hence enjoyed it and appreciated it. Just because of a section of dumbfcuks, we shouldn't accuse whole audience as some kind of regressive demons.