Saw this Trending On Youtube - Bheeshma Telugu Movie Trailer

Posted: 7 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oov1Le1whD4

Though it's not a Bollywood film , I couldn't stop myself from posting it here because you never know if there's a Hindi remake of this coming soon (Kabir Singh anyone?).

Surprising is the number of likes on the video. Disappointed.

I am not a Feminazi or a overly-sensitive liberal (coz everyone who has an opinion is labelled that these days), but that's just pure cringe.

Edited by diasingh2 - 7 days ago

Ohh yes  when I saw I cringed after seeing this teaser smiley11

In fact I saw lots of negative comments slamming this scene in the teaser in the YouTube. 

She is so called "progressive" actress of South...lol

Money talks bs walks

There is something in Rashmika which irritates me both Onscreen and Offscreen. Also I don't know why she and Vijay Deverkonda behave wierdly in IMOsmiley36

But poor girl gets lots of flak and troll from kannada fans. 

Originally posted by -VintageLover-

There is something in Rashmika which irritates me both Onscreen and Offscreen. Also I don't know why she and Vijay Deverkonda behave wierdly in IMOsmiley36

But poor girl gets lots of flak and troll from kannada fans. 

what poor! my foot! she is the most irritating , she has changed completely after geetha govindam unbelievable success, before she was so sweet. i think its vijays deverakondas effect on her, i dont like that guy also tbh, and yes i think they both are in friends with benefits relationship. she is cute no doubt but she sucks and i think she will see a downfall very soon. broke engagement with a gem rakshit shetty who gave her this life she is enjoying. 

If u do that in the real corporate world , you will be fired in a fraction of second. At least its true for all MNCs operating in India. 

But i am not sure about Indian private companies . Do things like these happen at office ? .. If yes , its terrible , no doubt ..

@ TM : Dont worry .. Posting this doesn't make you a feminazi .. smiley36 .. This is legit cringe ..

Also this sudden rise of misogynistic content and audience appreciation there within is indeed worrying .. 

Agreed. Cringe.

ughh.. and I see such film become a success and do a double cringe.

A lot of people in industry miss a sensitivity chip.