Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Trisolaris

If Asim had left Shukla’s shadow about 3 weeks ago and acted independently, he might have some potential. But he is following suit in being too aggresive and it is coming off very ugly for me. 

When Shukla got pissed and asked him to fly solo, he should have taken the challenge rather than running after Shukla and pleading him not too. I would have commended him for standing up for himself at least. I sympathise with him a little though, he has seen how badly Shukla behaves with people who dare to oppose him and he didn’t want to be on the receiving end o

f that. 

He still has potential because he is not under shukla's shadow but he is his friend the same way as many others have bondings of their own . Do they break their bondings for petty issues. 

The fly solo thing said from shukla was said just in the heat of the moment , why would asim break his good relation with him when there was no major issue between the two but actually the matter of argument was because asim was sympathising for aarti. 

This tagging of him as a chela , chamcha, etc etc. just shows frustration of some in the house because asim is not friendly to them . That's all. 

Asim  is very mature and can very well handle the responsibilities given to him like the way he did in the task . He only hets aggressive when somebody provokes him. And as some people in the house are only targetting him because he is shukla's friend and talking rudely to him then asim is not wrong in doing the same.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It certainly looked like that, can use the word beseeched if “plead” offends your sensibilities. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

Thx for a normal reply. I appreciate the way u see things as a neutral viewer and reply in a civilised manner without any nick names and harsh language. 😊

Yes this is exactly what i want to say when they see they are loosing they lie. Ok if he was not sure he shouldnt have brought this thing in  the first place as an excuse and create a drama. 

Isme thanks ki kya baat hai😊. 

Yeah valid point. He shouldn't hv brought it up.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Trisolaris

It certainly looked like that, can use the word beseeched if “plead” offends your sensibilities. 

He just said sorry kyunki usne Sid ka mazaak udaaya.And he is an apologetic person.

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No, asim is not better than paras, asim is nothing without shukla in BBH & he knew that. he's a very insecure person. no entertainment quality, only shouting/fighting. He's follower, can't play individually. 

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raam786

No, asim is not better than paras, asim is nothing without shukla in BBH & he knew that. he's a very insecure person. no entertainment quality, only shouting/fighting. He's follower, can't play individually. 

So even paras has a full gang behind him . All girls mostly. And mahira out of the lot always protects him . So is he a follower of mahira or rashmi. No asim does not only shout and fight . In fact in this weeks episodes it was paras who was shouting and fighting whole time, tell me when did asim shout and fight. And about entertaining only his presence is enough to lit the screen . 

The most irritating person to shout and fight all time  out of the lot with zero entertainment is rashmi. Not asim. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Asim is definitely better but he can do much better than what he’s doing right now I.e Shukla’s shadow he needs to come out of it or else Vishal will replace him soon.

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Asim is more honest than Paras..and does and says things fearlessly. 

All P does is talk loud and when going get tough hides behind girls! Uska poora zor laga rehta hai ki Sana ko uksaye, Shukla ki 'asliyat' dikhaye but Sana is such a confused mass herself and when she goes Shukla's way to iski phat jaati hai...That's most fun t watch.😆😆

teletubby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So even paras has a full gang behind him . All girls mostly. And mahira out of the lot always protects him . So is he a follower of mahira or rashmi. No asim does not only shout and fight . In fact in this weeks episodes it was paras who was shouting and fighting whole time, tell me when did asim shout and fight. And about entertaining only his presence is enough to lit the screen . 

The most irritating person to shout and fight all time  out of the lot with zero entertainment is rashmi. Not asim. 

Not just a follower...hides behind their skirts. 😆

raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So even paras has a full gang behind him. All girls mostly.

He always tries to reach housemates & friendly with most of them, girls or boys, how does it matter?

And mahira out of the lot always protects him . So is he a follower of mahira or rashmi.

paras supported mahira from starting, he saved her from nominations 2-3 times, choose her in TTF task. then how come he is a follower??

No asim does not only shout and fight . In fact in this weeks episodes it was paras who was shouting and fighting whole time, tell me when did asim shout and fight.

remember Nomination task

And about entertaining only his presence is enough to lit the screen .

if being entertaining means this then fine. no comments