Don’t do tasks - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by jhalak7

Task kahan ho raha hai? Most of the tasks are aborted or tie. In season 9 there was no task completed at all thanks to Rimi Sen the most intelligent contestant ever came to BB. Everyone should follow her footstep. Get a big pay check and do nth. Their pay check is bigger than the award money.

Who cares about tasks completed or not?  they only want fights, tamasha which they r getting, trp, trends on SM, target achieved, purpose solved.  

Can't compare Rimi with current HMs, I don't think so any1 from the current lot can copy that & not thrown out. exceptional case.

Originally posted by SP2684

Well said, and agreed.

Ab yahi baaki tha. Kya kya bolega Sallu apne chosen clients ke pyaar mein? He’s praised sacrificing during tasks in a previous season - because you know - chosen client. But yeh toh 10 steps ahead - ab task karo hi mat, cos banda toh aggressive hain aur bhai rahega bhi - usko kuch nahi bol sakte - aakhir bully MCP - bully MCP bhai bhai na 

They’ve basically made it impossible for anyone else to play the game - zero freedom to do so. And it makes me laugh that they feel the need to do that - they clearly don’t think Shukla is strong or capable at all - bechare abla nar ko bahut zaroorat hain iss next level support ki. 

Bash karna hain karo - and Mahira did deserve telling off - but not the way it was done. The way Sallu utterly humiliated her yesterday - and for what? To whitewash a POS? At least aim toh realistic rakho - that disgusting excuse for a man cannot be whitewashed, dusron ko kitna hi humiliate kar lo. 

Exactly! Ais ko sab maaf hain kya karein 

Originally posted by raam786

Who cares about tasks completed or not?  they only want fights, tamasha which they r getting, trp, trends on SM, target achieved, purpose solved.  

Can't compare Rimi with current HMs, I don't think so any1 from the current lot can copy that & not thrown out. exceptional case.

If you charge a bomb just for participating and then do nothing they won’t throw you out and even if they do it won’t matter.

Shakti Kapoor charged 2crs and stayed four weeks. good for him.

Find a partners like Bhau , Khesari or Paras ..woh bolte hai Ladkiya weak hoti hai ..Unse jeet ke kya milega 

Or Find a task where girls are used as helper ...then audience will say ..makers are partial 

Mahira was arguing Why did not Shukla dropped bag while snatching ..Shukla questioned same to her ,Shukla never says girls are weak like Paras , Bhau and Khesari ...

Physical task hai to agression injury honi hai ...Jisko nahi karana that person stay out of the task ..

Now I get it why BB giving more physical tasks than brain activity tasks. Kyunki laja beta ke paas dimag hi nahi hai shayad 😆

Originally posted by jhalak7

Agree.

Either they should find some task which doesn't deserve body power or they should not do the task.

I don't know which stupid creative make these rubbish games. Sack snatching and throwing.........it hit Mahira this time , it could hit HK or Shefu too . Bad game. That ladder snake was looking more like govar fight. Ugly dirty games. When you know men are physically stronger, why take girls then? BB is a biased show. Girls should not take part in BB next time. Unless they change their attitude.

Agree 100%

Originally posted by hasini009

Now I get it why BB giving more physical tasks than brain activity tasks. Kyunki laja beta ke paas dimag hi nahi hai shayad 😆

Haha bilkul nahin hain