Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi is being the biggest babay - Page 2

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

totally agreed.. im liking shehnaaz more now.. b/c a normal human on national tv would cross any line to clear up his image.. but she is likewhat she is.. n she values values more than putting someone down.. though i really want her to give himanshi it back! i hate himanshi NOW!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The way Sana was fake crying in front of Salman yesterday...it clearly proves jab se himanshi ayi hai Sana ne bs nautanki ki hai...she is so fake...👎🏼

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: cougarTown

shenaz and real? yeah okay..i was very moved by her crying last WKV..the way she bursted into a laughter in the middle of it..oh so genuine..she is the fakest celeb who ever was a part of BB..nothing genuine about her..himanshi may be fake or a baby..but she is 100 times more genuine when compared to a fake and bully like sana..i cannot believe people still cannot see through her fakeness..everyone knows who she is now..she could not even do her cute act properly when busted infront of everyone..

Thank god you said it lol Sana is as fake as one can be 

This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Thank god you said it lol Sana is as fake as one can be 

My friends lol you have no valid point. What you guys are saying is all based on assumptions that’s “she’s fake cause she’s fake crying” “who cries like that”. That’s all you keep repeating. How do you know she’s faking? 

This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

The way Sana was fake crying in front of Salman yesterday...it clearly proves jab se himanshi ayi hai Sana ne bs nautanki ki hai...she is so fake...👎🏼

Crying is an emotion. I feel like she is a lil unhinged at the moment, who wouldn’t  be she’s been in a house full of people isolated from society and next thing you know her worst enemy enters. I would probably go crazy too especially if I had some type of controversy which is getting dragged nationally. I’d be insecure about my image and how I’m  portrayed out side of the house. 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

this may not be normal, but sometimes i laugh too when im serious moments and i laugh too while crying.. and hey!!! i do not cry fake one b/c i do it when im alone.. dont judge anybody.. some things aren't normal but doesnt mean they aren't true

Hahah omg I do that too sometimes! It’s like frustration mixed with sadness mixed with confusion lol I agree with you 100 %

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: AR-MAANEET

Hahah omg I do that too sometimes! It’s like frustration mixed with sadness mixed with confusion lol I agree with you 100 %

thankyou mate❤️

im just surprised at the fact that people are so judgmental here🤔