Himanshi is being the biggest babay

Posted: 4 years ago

So i used to be a fan of Himanshi but after going through both sides of this controversy, I realized shes fake. She announced she wasn't going to be apart of big boss as she rather earn a living doing something more reputable. And than she ends of entering anyways, im sure she saw how Shehnaz's popularity grew and decided this is the perfect time to step in and tarnish her name. 

Out of both these girls, i think shehnaz is real, for all the people saying shes fake and all, i dont see it. She did leave sid for paras because she clearly got hurt that he was hanging out with himanshi and not to mention they don't show half the stuff that goes on in that house, its not all telecasted. Asim talked shit about her with sid, and I thought asim was her friend, she could have easily found out or overheard.  as for paras she's still all good with him because they never had a fallout despite her initially choosing shukla.  right now shes not with shukla, but she's in a very honest way still supporting him because she genuinely believes he didn't do anything (the Mahira incident) on purpose.  If she was fake, she could easily side with mahira and start blaming sid for everything but she stays out and defends him when needed. 

And im proud shes finally opening her mouth about her side of the story. Its sooo obvious himanshi keeps denying the fact that she mentioned anything about the controversy when she's the one who told everyone detailed the first night itself. So shes liying every time she says i havent mentioned anything about that. Up until yesterday (Saturdays)  precap i have not seen shehnaz disclose anythign about himanshi, this is the first time shes opened up and himanshi goes running. 

Lastly about her voice and her "faking" being innocent and a baby i dont think its that big of a change, watch her Punjabi interviews she sounds somewhat different but i think its cause she cant speak Hindi or she isn't used to it. I watched her brother's interview and he sounds exactly like her. I think she's more real compared to half the people in this house and i genuinely think shes emotional. 

ps. i know i spelled baby wrong lol i dont know how to fix it LOL

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Let HK get nominated, then only will she do something... nominations gets the worst side of one... both are wrong, so why blame only one for all fiasco

If Sana started and had HK hadn't said anything or reacted and ignored her, then Sana would have been completely wrong...HK also said worst things on her character, so she isn't what she is trying to portray...

Sana good or bad is doing something in the show..HK is seen only crying in the Sana, she won't last long like this...just waiting for her to come in nomination to see how real and true is she

Sana has made her fan base who will stay with her till the end...she was entertaining at least used to bring smile with her antics in all fight episodes...

Not a fan or hater of Sana, she should play solo without being in any group, she should stand for herself and not let others take her for a ride....if she is good, public will save her

Whitequeen2019 thumbnail

I agree with every one of your points you said in your post, I also think that Sana is the only real person in the house who's real compare to other people in the house and she said to Salman sir on the first or second week on Weekend ka Vaar that RashamI and Sid should try to get along or be friend with each other for the game and whatever problem they have with each other should remain outside or contervisery they have with each other shouldn't be discussed in the house just for the game and I think Shehnaz's game started when she left Paras side to join with Shukla after the first week to show people that how she's like when she makes fun of people in the house to prove to the audience that the contervisery that she had with Himanshi before she came to Bigg boss when she found out that Himanshi might enter Bigg boss house she wanted to show or prove her side of the story about her verbral fight that she had with Himanshi about what said in her comment or video by making fun of her song "I like it" and remember the gali she said to Shefali Bagga during the task when Dey said something to Sana when she started to irrite him and I think that Sana's game plan in the beginning that she wanted the audience to understand her side of the story that the reason she said something to Himanshi or how ugly the fight was between them was because Himanshi said or did something that made Sana go into depression for one year so that the audience could understand her better before Himanshi came into the picture and that's why she asked Sid that he won't leave her alone but instead he did leave her just because of a small misunderstooding when Sana slept on Paras bed which I hope that very soon they will be able to solve it before it's too late for them to patch up and be a group again with the Fanastic four group.

Edited by Whitequeen2016 - 4 years ago
Rosalinesak thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Among all Sana is the only one who speaks out without any filter. She says her views without hiding but for others it looks fake, I don’t know why? The most fakest ones are Bhau and Himanshi compared to other members.

Originally posted by: Rosalinesak

Among all Sana is the only one who speaks out without any filter. She says her views without hiding but for others it looks fake, I don’t know why? The most fakest ones are Bhau and Himanshi compared to other members.

I agree with you, I also think that Bhau is a good person but for some reason, I also think he is targeting Shehnaz. He's been after her since he entering i think cause there both entertainers so its like one has to outshine the other.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

shenaz and real? yeah okay..i was very moved by her crying last WKV..the way she bursted into a laughter in the middle of it..oh so genuine..she is the fakest celeb who ever was a part of BB..nothing genuine about her..himanshi may be fake or a baby..but she is 100 times more genuine when compared to a fake and bully like sana..i cannot believe people still cannot see through her fakeness..everyone knows who she is now..she could not even do her cute act properly when busted infront of everyone..

Originally posted by: cougarTown

shenaz and real? yeah okay..i was very moved by her crying last WKV..the way she bursted into a laughter in the middle of it..oh so genuine..she is the fakest celeb who ever was a part of BB..nothing genuine about her..himanshi may be fake or a baby..but she is 100 times more genuine when compared to a fake and bully like sana..i cannot believe people still cannot see through her fakeness..everyone knows who she is now..she could not even do her cute act properly when busted infront of everyone..

You haven’t countered any of my valid points...lol all you’ve pointed out is that you think she’s fake crying that’s all. Can you counter any of my points based on events happening in the show? And  I think she’s a mess internally she lost her group/her friends, and her past has come back to haunt her.... even I’d be a mess especially if it’s on national television 

Edited by AR-MAANEET - 4 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why does Himanshi always try to portray as if she was so tortured? I think everyone believed Sana was wrong in all that controversy and they all supported Himanshi. She keeps trying to prove as if after coming to BB everyone got to know the 'real truth' and now she is grateful. 🤔

Sana should go back to being entertaining and stop being the damsel in distress. Noone is buying her rona dhona now so she should come all out and be what she really is- vamp or whatever. Atleast that way she can still be in the game.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Himanshi can get away with murder and Still Sana will be at fault. It’s appalling that Shehnaaz is criticise on the drop of the hat and while other is given all the benefit of the doubt.

Everybody  is allowed to play the game apart from Shehnaaz. 

She made her place here on her own from the ashes of her past and Himanshi is here to snatch that and to ride on that. 

Both of them were wrong but only Sana will have to face the heat once again. 

And who isn’t fake here? But nah sirf Sana hi wrong hai.

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cougarTown

this may not be normal, but sometimes i laugh too when im serious moments and i laugh too while crying.. and hey!!! i do not cry fake one b/c i do it when im alone.. dont judge anybody.. some things aren't normal but doesnt mean they aren't true